It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Cancer: Throat Message Board

Hell my anxiety is through the roof!!!

Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-07-2017, 07:32 PM   #1
Gbs09
(male)

Gbs09 HB User
Hell my anxiety is through the roof!!!

Hello,
I just turned 26 i am a Male i am active duty military and i am scared to death thinking i might have throat/oral cancer.

I get this fullness in my throat kinda makes it hard to breathe especially with like a hoodie on. I have a lot of post nasal drip and my mouth is always dry. I donít have a cough per se buy my ears are always itchie and have ALOT of wax in them and my neck feels swollen and sore some days especially when i first wake up i also get REFLUX often. Some times i have to lean my head back and straight out my neck for it to feel a little better. I do smoke i donít drink. Thatís whats worrying me to death is me smoking and Iím trying to quit. Another symptom is my younger sometimes feels like when i eat like a hot peice of pizza and scold my mouth. I go see my ENT tomorrow any words of encouragement or advice?? I canít sleep Iím freaking out all day i have been depressed just wanting to hold my babies

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-12-2017, 08:37 AM   #2
Megamon
(male)

Megamon HB User
Re: Hell my anxiety is through the roof!!!

My friend, don't worry till the doctor tells you, about cancer.

Now a days no matter what illness you get, the internet tells you have cancer or something really bad, so don't believe the internet too much.

Reply Reply