It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Cancer: Throat Message Board

First post ever!

Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-09-2014, 03:45 PM   #1
Cuddymac2002
(male)

Cuddymac2002 HB User
First post ever!

I have been diagnosed with Stage 4 Squamish HPV Throat Cancer and didn't have a clue as to what I was getting myself into. Now I have 7 Radiation treatments left and my last Chemo treatment starts tomorrow. What I want to know is, is anyone having the same symptoms as me and what happens after? My side effects are a constant stream of phlegm, so much I had to start taking a "spit cup" with me! I think this is disgusting, first of all, second, at night, while hooked up to my feeding pump for 12 hours, I constantly wake up in the middle of the night and spit out brown or sometimes bloody amounts of phlegm that would fill the cup after ten spits! What the hell is going on? Then I heard that the recovery is even worse, in regards to pain and phlegm. Has anyone else had to deal with these issues before? Please help, thanks

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Board Replies Last Post
Years post 1st MPJ Fusion: Activity Level or Complications? AthleticJane Foot & Ankle Problems 1 06-14-2014 10:15 PM
3 wk post op Calcaneal Osteotomy w/flexor digitorum longus tendon transfer mkhkwk Foot & Ankle Problems 6 03-30-2014 07:53 PM
My UPDATED experience with Toe Fusion Surgery (8th week and counting) Mark27606 Foot & Ankle Problems 0 08-03-2012 09:57 AM
Help, post nasal drip. To people with post nasal drip, is it one side only? or both? heyya Sinus Problems 6 11-25-2011 01:03 PM
To Anyone Suffering from Post Nasal Drip Chrislynn Alternative Medicine 33 06-27-2011 02:58 PM