It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Cancer: Throat Message Board

Throat cancer?? any info please!

Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-01-2014, 09:09 PM   #1
Amyallen
(female)

Amyallen HB User
Throat cancer?? any info please!

I have "lumps" on both of my tonsils I have been checked for mono and strep a few times and always negative.. Been on all kinds of antibiotics and steroids.
I have had a swollen lymph node behind my right ear and also having trouble with a echo in left ear! My tonsils are not swollen just have lumps and I feel like I have something in my throat.. I have a ENT appt Friday but would love some info before..! I also have hpv but haven't been diagnosed with it being oral. Any info is great. Thank you!! By the way I'm a 24 year old female and pretty healthy other then this and being tired a lot!!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 10-09-2014, 11:13 PM   #2
devotedwife27
(female)

devotedwife27 HB User
Re: Throat cancer?? any info please!

get it checked out do not cancel your appt this is my first post so Im not sure if you aready went to your appt or not. My husband had sleep apnea due to enlarged tonsils. He had a tonsillectomy and came out with a HPV 16 throat cancer diagnosis.He is healthy otherwise,but now needs radiation and chemo. Dontt want to scare you but he didnt go in right away. You are still very young

Reply Reply