It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Cancer: Uterine Message Board

Symptoms of Uterine Cancer?

Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-22-2015, 09:12 PM   #1
lady664
(female)

lady664 HB User
Red face Symptoms of Uterine Cancer?

I am a 53 year old post menopausal woman. I've been without a period for 3 years. I've been diagnosed with type 2 diabetes a year ago. I have med controlled high blood pressure. I am on the Estring due to extreme feminine dryness and painful "personal activity". I had a gyno check and she said my tissue had returned to normal..thanks to Estring. But 2 days after I saw her I removed my estring and discovered pinkish spotting on it. I knew that wasn't normal. I inserted a new ring and called my family doc for an appointment. She felt it was just an irritation from the Estring but sent me for a pelvic ultrasound anyway. The day of my ultrasound I went to the washroom to remove the Estring and to my shock the ring and my finger was covered with blood! I had the ultra sound and the ultrasound doc said I had some thickening of my endometrial lining and fibroids so they couldn't fully check for cancer. That was last Wednesday and I haven't heard back from my family doctor yet. I don't know what to think and I'm a little scared.
Has anyone experienced bleeding while on Estring? What is wring with me?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread