It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Cancer: Uterine Message Board

Lots of Bleeding after endo biopsy...

Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-22-2016, 06:22 PM   #1
Imsherise
(female)

Imsherise HB User
Lots of Bleeding after endo biopsy...

Hi Ladies,

I'm new here. This is my first post. I'm asking for opinions on what's going on with me based on your personal experiences and hope you'd share with me.

I'm Sherise. I'm 32 years old and on Tuesday (today's Friday) I went to the gyn for a 6 month post partum check up after the birth of my 2nd child. During that visit, I mentioned to her that my periods are extremely heavy and I usually have to call out of work the first three days due to an inability not to dirty myself. She said she needed to do a biopsy. I agreed thinking I'd have an appointment to return. Nope, done on the spot. So yes it was painful but not horribly. I was able to tolerate it. I cried after it was over. Probably my nerves. The day of the biopsy I had some bleeding, like the last days of a cycle. No more than 2 quarters. Since then I have had fever h chills and lots of bleeding. I called my doctor who didn't have anything available til tomorrow (Saturday) and advised me to go to the er. I went and they said everything looked ok. But it prob was too early for anything to show up in my blood anyway. My tv ultrasound looked good as well just pretty thick lining. The emergency room gyn said she was concerned with an infection within the uterus and prescribed ceftin.

Since I've started bleeding even heavier and clotting as though a menstral cycle has started, although, I'm not due yet. I woke up this morning drenched in sweat but cold. I'm going to see the doc tomorrow. I went through a few pads today. Def wouldn't consider it spotting, especially with all the clots. Is that normal? What was it like for u?
Thank you for your time! Well
Wishes to each of you. ❤️❤️

Sponsors Lightbulb

Reply Reply