It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Cancer: Uterine Message Board

• Worried

• Post New Thread   Reply Reply
    Old 03-25-2021, 12:43 PM   #1
    weber288
    (female)

weber288 HB User
    Worried

Hello..its been awhile since I have been on Healthboards. Anyhow, I underwent radiation to my pelvis in 2015 dur to a tumor on my sacrum. The thought I had CUP but they never found a primary cancer and the tumor has not changed in 6 years. My last period was February 2015. Bloodwork in 2018 showed I was postmenopausal. I 37 at the time of radiation which sent me into early menopause.
    So last week, I started spotting out of the blue. Dark brown discharge for two days then turned into active bleeding. I called my doctor who had me come in for a pelvic exam and today I had an ultrasound. They found a questionable polyp and my endometrium is 9.90mm. I had a pelvic Ultrasound in 2018 which showed the endometrium was 4.3mm.
    I'm being referred to a gynecologist. I am nervous especially since my paternal grandmother had uterine cancer that was not caught and spread through her body. She was is her early 50s when she passed. .
    I also have lots of relatives who have had breast cancers. My uncle died last year from brain cancer. So my mind is in overdrive.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Reply Reply