It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Cancer Message Board

Caregiver confusion please help

Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-02-2005, 11:43 AM   #1
sage7070
(female)

sage7070 HB User
Caregiver confusion please help

Hi, I have a 10 year old son and a husband fighting stage 4 throat cancer.He is getting radiation twice a day and will be going in the hospital next week to get chemo.I am having a hard time juggling my son's care and my husband's care.I have nobody to watch him so if I go with my husband he has to go with us,which is very hard on him as we are at the hospital all day because it is so far from our home.Radiation at 8 am and 2 pm. Now that school has started it is even harder because if I go with my husband we would not be here to get him on the bus.My heart aches and I am in tears all the time.I wish there was two of me.I want to be with my husband but I don't want to neglect my son either.Please help if anyone has ever been in this position!!!! I am so scared we may lose him I want to spend time with my husband . He has lost so much weight and will be getting a feeding tube next week.I am so confused my head feels like it is in a fog.Please respond quickly if you can and thanks for listening.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-04-2005, 03:58 AM   #2
slipperyslope
Senior Veteran
(female)

slipperyslope HB User
Re: Caregiver confusion please help

There is a caregiver message board here. I would go ahead and post there, perhaps they can suggest something... you poor thing. I am sorry for all your going through.

Old 09-05-2005, 02:58 PM   #3
sage7070
(female)

sage7070 HB User
Re: Caregiver confusion please help

Thank you for your suggestion,I will try that.Thank you for responding to me.I will pray for you because you must be going through this as well. God bless,Deborah

Closed Thread