It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Cancer Message Board

Need Help

Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-28-2005, 04:38 AM   #1
robin_doak
(male)

robin_doak HB User
Need Help

hi everyone

I have a load of moles over my body, I say i have about 50 on one arm and 30 on the other, Some of the moles wern't their a month ago, They seem to spring up every couple of months or so.

It has really got me worried, Are these signs of skin cancer??

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 10-29-2005, 03:44 PM   #2
all things
(female)

all things HB User
Re: Need Help

Hey Robin ~ You don't say what type , color or size your moles are. This is by no means a definitive answer, and it's also pretty rare, but my grandfather developed a multitude of moles on both arms, and it was related to cancer of the colon. His were flesh colored and about the size, more or less of pencil erasers. He struggled with colon polyps and diverticulosis most of his adult life. I don't know the name of this condition but I'm sure you can find it through your favorite search engine. It's unlikely that you have the same thing, but should you be afflicted, then you are now aware that exterior moles and skin lesions can indicate internal problems. Also, any strange growths should be looked at. There are hundreds of different skin diseases out there, not just cancer. Go to one of the sites that has photos of the various dermatological disorders.

Take care ~

Old 11-01-2005, 03:12 AM   #3
robin_doak
(male)

robin_doak HB User
Re: Need Help

Ok camera broke, But there is this one type of mole that i have on my arm that i am worried about, I will give a description.

It is small, it dosn't have a perfect border and the colour looks like a dried bit of ketchup, Also i can see more of these things springing up around my body.

Should i be worried? I have a doctors appoitment on thursday for a lump on my arm, but i will ask him to take a look at the moles.

Closed Thread