It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Cancer Message Board

Lumps on my stomach, side, and back. Kinda worried.

Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-05-2006, 11:29 AM   #1
mr_panicky
Veteran
(male)

mr_panicky HB User
Lumps on my stomach, side, and back. Kinda worried.

For the past 10 years I have had a single lump on the upper right side of my stomach, one on the lower side of my trunk, and one on the mid left offset to the left of my back. I told 3 doctors and they all took a look at it and said it was a fatty lipoma because it was in the sucutaneous layer. They have never grown in size and if I lay on my stomach on a harder surface it feels like I am laying on something.

I noticed 3 weeks ago I have another one in very close proximity to the one on my stomach and sometimes it feels like I have a stomach ulcer pain under that general area from time to time when I get hungry or after I eat some foods. The pain seems to concentrate in that area but I only feel nauseated if I am having anxiety due to my general anxiety disorder. Then I start to feel hungry and I eat and I am fine and sometimes my Niravam I take can cause it to get worse but I take that only in times of anxiety issues. I think its and ulcer but I dont seem to match any of the symptoms of cancer and the ones that do are the same symptoms that I have for my asthma that I have had since childhood.

Should I be concerned?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread