It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Cancer Message Board

Testicle Problems

Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-23-2006, 02:27 PM   #1
HelpPlease123

HelpPlease123 HB User
Testicle Problems

I have started a new thread because the old one I created was named "Testicular Cancer", and I apparently don't have it.

----------------------------------------------------

I have a few questions for anybody here on this forum who knows anything about testical problems. I hope I get these questions answered. I am kind of desperate. And I have already visited the doctor and went into the ER, but only came home with a epididymis cyst. While I know a epedidymis cyst isn't harmful in any way (mines is really small), I am still concerned about my testicles. It has been three days since I visited my doctor. He said everything was fine and prescribed me new medicine to treat my pain. He also is finding me a urologist to check up with. I would really appreciate if anybody can answer these questions. I am kind of at a desperate point right now.

Questions:

1) When I lay in bed, I notice that my scrotum is hanging lower, (before I had the testicle situation).
2) When I check my scrotum/testicle, I notice vein-like veins connecting down to my testicles. Is this totally natural? I can feel the vein connecting to the to of my testicle.

So please people, I need your help as soon as possible. I know I may be annoying posting up so much threads or posts, but its the only thing I can get across to relieve my stress and pain. Thank you guys.

Last edited by HelpPlease123; 07-23-2006 at 02:28 PM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-23-2006, 04:19 PM   #2
HelpPlease123

HelpPlease123 HB User
Re: Testicle Problems

Okay, I believe I have scrotal mass according to articles I read online. Is having scrotal mass dangerous and can it affect your health in any way? I notice the mass when I lay on my bed. It just doesn't feel the same way it did before I had this problem. I also feel veins inside of my scrotum on both testicles, but I do not know what kinda veins they are. Please help if you can.

Old 07-23-2006, 04:52 PM   #3
HelpPlease123

HelpPlease123 HB User

Okay, I think I know what is causing this whole thing to happen in the first place. Despite the fact that I have a cyst in my epididymis.

[url]http://health.allrefer.com/health/scrotal-masses-info.html[/url]

Old 07-23-2006, 04:53 PM   #4
HelpPlease123

HelpPlease123 HB User

Okay, I think I know whats causing this whole thing to happen in the first place. Despite the fact that I have a cyst in my epididymis.

[url]http://health.allrefer.com/health/epididymitis-support.html[/url]

Old 07-25-2006, 03:06 PM   #5
HelpPlease123

HelpPlease123 HB User

Hey guys, I have this one important question that I need answered A.S.A.P.

When I feel my left testicle, I feel like a long vein connecting down to my testicle. I feel my right side and it doesn't have that. Any ideas?

I can show you a pic of what I mean. But its a pic of me... so I'm not sure if the admins would let me. But if I can, then I will. Just let me know.

Last edited by HelpPlease123; 07-25-2006 at 03:18 PM.

Old 07-28-2006, 01:09 AM   #6
HelpPlease123

HelpPlease123 HB User

Hi guys, I am still feeling pain in my testicles as of right now. Sometimes the pain switches from left to right and right to left. When that happens, it causes my abdomone area to hurt. It also makes my testicle move. When I stare at it for awhile, I can see it move kinda in and out, scary. Doctors said that its nothing to worry about. The only thing I'm concerned of is if I have a scrotal mass. I notice kinda like a bulge and a "dragging" sensation when I lay back on my bed. The fact that this has been happenning for about 2 weeks is just unbearable. I can't take the pain, I also need answers. My stupid family doctor is taking so long just to send us the address information to see the urologist. I have to deal with this pain day and night. I took my antibiotics but I ran out and now its beginning to start over with the pain. God, why does it have to be me? I hope everything is still going okay with me. So guys, please answer the questions if you can. I am just struggling everyday not knowing if I can live a normal sex life. PLEASE HELP! Thank you.

Old 08-01-2006, 06:33 PM   #7
shnswms
Inactive
(male)

shnswms HB User

You should really calm down. You seem quite stressed out. If an ER doctor examined your testicles and cleared you, you should be fine. Testicular cancer lumps are pretty easy to feel and are a part of most men's physical examinations. Health anxiety can cause physical damage to your well being. If the pain continues, see a urologist. I really wouldn't worry about it. There are bump shaped things on top of your testicle. They are normal and called epididymis. Yes, there is only one tube too. If it is Epididymitis, you can get more antibiotics to clear it up. Testicular cancer is also one of the most treatable kind of cancers. Good luck

Old 08-07-2006, 03:51 PM   #8
HelpPlease123

HelpPlease123 HB User

Hey man, thanks for the reply and thanks for the good advice. But, don't you think it's kinda scary that everyday you wake up and feel your testicles moving inside your scrotum. This also happens throughout the whole day, it never really stops. This is what I don't understand.. And right now it feels like a bruise on my right testicle, I can also feel my right testicle moving around inside my scrotum when I put my finger on the scrotum. God, and I didn't even get hit in that spot. It was just sudden.

Closed Thread