It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Cancer Message Board

• Lost Mother 2 Cancer-Pancreatic

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 10-09-2006, 11:52 PM   #1
    CarolynDaughter
    (female)

CarolynDaughter HB User
    Unhappy Lost Mother 2 Cancer-Pancreatic

I recently lost my mother to Pancreatic Cancer on 9/18/06 she was 63. Its been tuff dealing with the loss. She was is the first significant family member i've had to experience losing. My 20yr old niece & I, cared for Momma until her dying day. My Momma lived with us & was on Hospice which allowed her to be home at the time of her passing. Does anyone have some comforting words or advice on how to cope with my lost. I have a large family but they have all been distant??? can't understand their actions or lack of support??? Its just me and my 20 year old niece in my home now & i have a 4month old son and a 3 1/2 year old son to care for. Just don't know what to do with myself???????

thank you
    carolyndaughters

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 10-13-2006, 07:17 AM   #2
    westllen
    (female)

westllen HB User
    Re: Lost Mother 2 Cancer-Pancreatic

I am very sorry to hear you lost your Momma. It's especially hard on you since you took care of her and now it seems your hands are "empty". Support groups can be wonderful. It's just fresh for you but in time it will get a little easier. Try and enjoy your beautiful children and celebrate the wonderful life you had with your Momma.

Closed Thread