It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Cancer Message Board

• thick uterus lining

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 03-08-2008, 01:08 PM   #1
    aime
    (female)

aime HB User
    thick uterus lining

In an ultrasound examination I was told about the thickning of uterus lining and am now schedule for an intravaginal sound examination. I may not be saying it right, but I also have fibroids for the 2nd time. First set discovered about 5 years ago and were removed by a D&C. This new reoccurrance also showed the thickened lining. I do not have any bleeding whatsoever. Am 65 and have been post meno now for 10 years. I dont feel any pain either and was surprised that they found fibroids and this thickening of the uterus. The first appearance of the fibrois came when one spot of blood was on a tissue after I peed. I immediately had it checked and there is when they saw the fibroids.

How serious can this all be. Am in good health otherwise, a little arthritis but that's all

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread

Related Topics
    Thread Thread Starter Board Replies Last Post
    thick lining of uterus bimbi48 Cancer: Uterine 27 11-04-2010 12:12 PM
    uterine lining very thick and im ovulating currently Blueeyes Women's Health 0 03-08-2010 07:51 PM
    Fibroid tumor and thick uterus lining sudiebea93 Cancer: Uterine 0 03-08-2009 10:21 PM
    the lining of my uterus is 10mm thick, what does that mean kmillmine Cancer: Uterine 0 03-05-2009 06:03 PM
    I am a hyperthyroid AND is diagnoised with thick endometrium lining of the uterus Beprepared Cancer: Uterine 1 02-09-2009 12:50 AM
    Thick uterine lining lovecanada Menopause 2 01-30-2009 09:04 AM
    does an 18mm thick endometrial lining mean I have cancer Fadwa Sleiman Cancer: Cervical & Ovarian 2 10-29-2008 06:03 PM
    Thick Uterus Lining at 26 years Old Aleisha's_mom Cancer: Uterine 2 06-29-2006 06:00 AM
    Thick lining of uterus? PLZ help! ibtara86 Women's Health 3 09-14-2004 11:23 PM