It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Cancer Message Board

• Can Tian Xian and Essiac Tea cure Cancer?

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 11-05-2009, 06:00 PM   #1
    loveyoudad
    (male)

loveyoudad HB User
    Can Tian Xian and Essiac Tea cure Cancer?

My father has been diagnoise with advance liver cancer which has mets to his lungs... doctors say no cure or treatment for him... How am I suppose to accept this and do nothing, so I have been trying to research anything that could help, end of the day it up to ourselves now... we cant just give up right, God gave us lives with 2 hands, lengs and brain so we must use it... well i have been seraching and i came uponn 2 products that so many people have different views on them... there has been alot of testimonials on the internet from people having cancer saying they have been cure... altho we at our stage of trying anything, but same time i would like to know if this is true... has anyone heard of these products or tried them and has worked??? please let me know, im sure many people on the interne would love to know aswell, as it could help many other people...
    < edited > or from the links below are brief description from cancer research uk, even they have heard of the product, so it goto be some use right, even they say there is no scientic proof..

http://www.cancerhelp.org.uk/about-cancer/cancer-questions/what-is-tian-xian

http://www.cancerhelp.org.uk/about-cancer/treatment/complementary-alternative/therapies/essiac

Last edited by hb-mod; 11-05-2009 at 07:33 PM. Reason: Please do not suggest internet searches, or post disallowed websites, per Posting Policy. Thanks.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-08-2009, 07:39 AM   #2
    steven d
    (male)

steven d HB User
    Re: Can Tian Xian and Essiac Tea cure Cancer?

I know another supplement against cancer you can try. It's Quercetin and Vitamin C.

Old 12-04-2009, 05:31 PM   #3
    michelemore
    (female)

michelemore HB User
    Thumbs down Re: Can Tian Xian and Essiac Tea cure Cancer?

I gave my husband essiac tea hoping it would help him. He had colon cancer that had spread to his stomach. The night I gave it to him he was in the process of dying of toxicity.. docs had given him a colastomy and his poop wasn't passing. Essiac is antagonistic towards morphine.. meaning it keeps morphine from working. In all of his pain he did pass the contents of his intestines so it did give him another few months of life.

So if you give your loved one essiac be sure and let them know that their pain medication is not going to work.

Old 12-23-2009, 03:55 PM   #4
    loveyoudad
    (male)

loveyoudad HB User

Quote:
    Originally Posted by michelemore View Post
    I gave my husband essiac tea hoping it would help him. He had colon cancer that had spread to his stomach. The night I gave it to him he was in the process of dying of toxicity.. docs had given him a colastomy and his poop wasn't passing. Essiac is antagonistic towards morphine.. meaning it keeps morphine from working. In all of his pain he did pass the contents of his intestines so it did give him another few months of life.

So if you give your loved one essiac be sure and let them know that their pain medication is not going to work.
    Thankyou all for your advice, we didnt get to try much of the things, we did try thr Reishi Mushrooms but my dad just couldnt take them, it seem to make him phlegm alot but my we tried as much as we could but he had problems swallowing which stop him from trying out anything as he would throw up, but he he past away this morning in my arms, he got to see the whole family before he was gone and he went away peacefully, to me it still feel not right... but he no longer needs suffer, I hope he has a safe journey and I miss him loads and love him loads... RIP Dad...

Old 12-23-2009, 08:44 PM   #5
    SamQKitty
    Senior Veteran
    (female)

SamQKitty HB UserSamQKitty HB UserSamQKitty HB UserSamQKitty HB UserSamQKitty HB UserSamQKitty HB UserSamQKitty HB UserSamQKitty HB UserSamQKitty HB UserSamQKitty HB UserSamQKitty HB User

My deepest condolences to your and your family. I'm so glad you were able to be there with him. As difficult as that is to do (be with someone when they die), it will have great meaning for you in the future when you think about him. It was the last, loving thing you could do for him, and God bless you for being there when it counts.

Ruth

Old 12-24-2009, 03:27 PM   #6
    michelemore
    (female)

michelemore HB User

So sweet! I lost my father some years ago and I remember it like it was yesterday.

Closed Thread