It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Candida Message Board

• Not sure what is wrong!

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 03-28-2015, 03:30 PM   #1
    nellieboots
    (female)

nellieboots HB User
    Not sure what is wrong!

For the last month or so I've beed very red down there, a little sore and also some itching, mostly the itching occurs after a thin watery discharge which doesn't really have an oder. The itching and redness isn't inside, it's on the outer lips of my labia. I also don't have a burning sensation when I pee. After a week of it I visited the doctor who said it was probably thrush, I took a pessary and used a cream for one week... which did nothing. I visited the doctor again and they said it could just be dermatitis and prescribed me a mild steroid cream and some hydrating cream, both of these did nothing! I went back to the doctor a third time and they took a swab to see if it's maybe a bacterial infection which I'm just waiting to find out. Has any other women had an experience like this and know what it could be? It's not being caused by irritation from soap because I only use hot water to wash there once a day and I also make sure I wear cotton underwear.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-05-2015, 05:59 PM   #2
    med4life
    (female)

med4life HB User
    Re: Not sure what is wrong!

Did you ever figure out what was wrong?

Closed Thread

Tags
    bacteria vaginitis, bacterial imbalance, bacterial infection, candida, thrush