It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Candida Message Board

Candida

Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-22-2016, 01:20 PM   #1
feelingsad2
(female)

feelingsad2 HB User
Unhappy Candida

I have been dealing with candida/yeast overgrowth in my body going on at least 2 years. I started noticing when I would eat pizza or bread items I would instantly get a vaginal yeast infection. I mean it would be within 5 minutes after I would eat. The Dr. gave me Diflucan & it helped a little but always came back. Then It came on when I ate food with sugar. It kept getting worse but I cut those foods out & I seemed to be able to manage.

I had a four wheeler accident about 10 months ago & they had to put a plate in where I crushed my collar bone & I was on antibiotics for a long time. After that is when the yeast started wreaking havoc. I breakout with a rash on my back, I itch on the tops & bottom of my feet, inner thigh & all over my chest where the plate was put in. It is in my mouth on my tongue & now I can feel it in my sinus cavity. It's in my esophagus & stomach It's in my bloodstream & My hair has started falling out so I'm assuming it's even coming out of the pores on my head. I've always been very active & a hard worker & never a depressed person but I am so very depressed because it seems like there is no end to this.

My energy level is zapped. It feels like I'm being lazy but it's a feeling that I can't get a handle on because I am so fatigued. It has caused major constipation. I've been to several doctors & got Nystatin cream, Nystatin pills & the liquid kind also as well as the Diflucan. I've taken several kinds of natural pills that I've read that is supposed to work & several different probiotics not really knowing which ones are the best & spent hundreds & hundreds of dollars on plans that are advertised on-line for this problem.

I'm feeling completely defeated & depressed & it's ruining my life. I know I have to be very disipline on my diet but if I just knew exactly what to take & how to do it & what actually works I feel I could put the hard work in & get it done but it seems almost hopeless. I know there are people that have gone through this so if anyone has any advice that they know works or can help in any way it would be so much appreciated. Thanks for taking the time to read this.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-31-2016, 07:39 PM   #2
lala52
Senior Veteran
(female)

lala52 HB Userlala52 HB Userlala52 HB Userlala52 HB User
Re: I NEED help:Candida overgrowth in my entire body is taking over my life

Did you get a blood test to prove that you have candida? The problem is that the diet is impossible. You can barely eat anything. I am suffering also with candida. But I also have lyme disease. Have you tried going to any natural drs. They are better at treating systemic yeast then regular drs.

Old 04-01-2016, 12:20 PM   #3
feelingsad2
(female)

feelingsad2 HB User
Re: I NEED help:Candida overgrowth in my entire body is taking over my life

I have had my blood work done but not necessarily for Candida but dealing with it for as long as I have, I do know that is my issue but I'm not sure if that issue is due to something else causing it or if that is the issue alone. I'm so sorry you're going through that & Lyme disease. Did you find out about the Lyme disease because of the Candida or is that what caused it out do you know. I'm not trying to ask to many questions but trying to learn as much as I can about this whole situation because there are days that I wonder if it will ever go away or if this is gonna be my life. I think if I knew exactly what to do & exactly what will rid my body of this would make me feel better but there is so much & so many suggestions that I just don't know for sure but I want to thank you so much for just replying. That made my day that you took the time. God bless you & your health!

Old 04-04-2016, 11:32 AM   #4
Star706
Inactive
(female)

Star706 HB User
re: Candida

I suffered from intestinal candida for a while myself. I tried to adhere to extremely strict diets, eating no carbs, and seriously limiting sugar. It was ridiculous and I was miserable. I took rounds of diflucan and nystatin. However, anytime I went off the diet, and ate sugar and carbs, my stomach would be killing me. Then I did further research and found out that in order to get rid of intestinal candida, or candida in general, within the body, you need to detox heavy metals out of your body. The candida accumulates and holds onto heavy metals in your body. For whatever reason I'm not quite sure. When you kill the candida, it releases the heavy metals. The body tries to buffer the heavy metals in your body by actually producing MORE CANDIDA. So its almost like the candida is produced by your body to help protect it from the dangerous heavy metals. You need to really look into heavy metal detoxification. The supplement Chlorella is a really great way to detox metals from your body. It is a green fresh water algae and it can be bought at most vitamin places or even online. You should take AT LEAST 5 grams of Chlorella a day to see substantial results. It's the only thing that helped me get rid of Candida, and I still take it religiously till this day.

The Following User Says Thank You to Star706 For This Useful Post:
ihatecandida (05-23-2016)
Old 04-04-2016, 02:55 PM   #5
feelingsad2
(female)

feelingsad2 HB User

Thank you so very much for telling me that... That makes so much sense because I had an accident on a four wheeler & crushed my collar bone last year & they put a plate in & since then it has been awful. Thank you is not enough to say to you for taking the time to share that. I am going to try that & see because that really makes a lot of sense to me now. God bless you & your health!

Old 04-04-2016, 07:21 PM   #6
lala52
Senior Veteran
(female)

lala52 HB Userlala52 HB Userlala52 HB Userlala52 HB User

Luckystar
Since you started on the chlorella did you still stay on the diet? I have Lyme but also candida. I can't seem to stay on the diet. I eat pretty well but not well enough for candida.

Old 04-04-2016, 10:41 PM   #7
Star706
Inactive
(female)

Star706 HB User

Since taking Chlorella I have not followed the candida prevention diet, I don't really need to anymore because I find the Chlorella helps it so much. it removes the heavy metals that is causing the candida to proliferate to begin with, and it also helps the probiotic bacteria multiply a lot. Chlorella is a great supplement, and I would not be able to be off the diet and eating whatever I want if it weren't for it. I also have Lyme disease, which is why I had the metal toxicity to begin with. However, people without Lyme can have heavy metal toxicity because heavy metals are found practically everywhere : fillings in our mouths, trace amounts in our water supply, found in foods and canned good, immunization shots etc. Take at least 5 grams a day to see good results, many days I take 10 grams.

Old 04-14-2016, 08:51 AM   #8
feelingsad2
(female)

feelingsad2 HB User

I just want you to know that you are truly blessing in my life. I immediately ordered the Chlorella as you suggested & honestly it has changed my life. I've been willing to try anything that others have used just because I felt that desperate but to tell you the truth I couldn't imagine it working as well & as fast as you said it would but I tried it anyway & within 2 days it was unbeliveable the difference I could tell & how much better I felt. I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart for letting me know about it. I would say I'm 85% better only because I still have a little acid reflux (no big deal) & small things but the thing that was totally consuming my life you helped me with. It's not often that someone comes along that you don't even know & feel like their your angel. Thank you again from the bottom of my heart. It has changed my life & I plan on taking it for the rest of my life. Your kindness to post is very much appreciated & you have been a blessing in my life! God bless you & your health.

Last edited by Administrator; 04-14-2016 at 11:52 AM.

The Following User Says Thank You to feelingsad2 For This Useful Post:
ihatecandida (05-23-2016)
Old 04-14-2016, 04:46 PM   #9
rainbowsrock
Senior Veteran
(female)

rainbowsrock HB Userrainbowsrock HB Userrainbowsrock HB Userrainbowsrock HB Userrainbowsrock HB Userrainbowsrock HB Userrainbowsrock HB Userrainbowsrock HB Userrainbowsrock HB Userrainbowsrock HB Userrainbowsrock HB User
Re: Candida

Interesting

I don't know if beneficial probiotics can eliminate Candida
But I have home made Milk Kefir made from grains every day. Just takes me about 3-4 minutes a day. It is very beneficial

Old 04-14-2016, 05:00 PM   #10
feelingsad2
(female)

feelingsad2 HB User

I'll definitely try it

Old 04-15-2016, 07:29 AM   #11
feelingsad2
(female)

feelingsad2 HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainbowsrock View Post
Interesting

I don't know if beneficial probiotics can eliminate Candida
But I have home made Milk Kefir made from grains every day. Just takes me about 3-4 minutes a day. It is very beneficial
Hi Luckystar,
I was wondering why you said interesting. I know that's a weird question but I was wondering if you think there's may be something more to it or is that how your Lyme disease started & maybe I should check for that. I'm sorry to bother you but just wondering. Thanks so much for all you've done

Old 04-15-2016, 05:27 PM   #12
rainbowsrock
Senior Veteran
(female)

rainbowsrock HB Userrainbowsrock HB Userrainbowsrock HB Userrainbowsrock HB Userrainbowsrock HB Userrainbowsrock HB Userrainbowsrock HB Userrainbowsrock HB Userrainbowsrock HB Userrainbowsrock HB Userrainbowsrock HB User

Hi feelingsad2

It was me who wrote interesting before going on to write about milk kefir....and it was chlorella I found interesting. I make a note of such things to research

Old 04-30-2016, 11:08 AM   #13
feelingsad2
(female)

feelingsad2 HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainbowsrock View Post
Hi feelingsad2

It was me who wrote interesting before going on to write about milk kefir....and it was chlorella I found interesting. I make a note of such things to research
Rainbowsrock,
Oh ok, I guess I wasn't paying attention. This is very interesting to me as well, this chlorello because I've dealt with this issue for so long & it has changed me. I can still tell I have some of the candida in my body but not even close to as bad as it was. I'm not sure how to 100% rid my body of it but this chlorella has made my life unbelievably better. So I don't know if maybe there is another small issue or just something else that still causes a small amount but I'm working on trying to figure it out. Thanks for the post!

Old 05-22-2016, 08:50 PM   #14
ihatecandida
(male)

ihatecandida HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Star706 View Post
I suffered from intestinal candida for a while myself. I tried to adhere to extremely strict diets, eating no carbs, and seriously limiting sugar. It was ridiculous and I was miserable. I took rounds of diflucan and nystatin. However, anytime I went off the diet, and ate sugar and carbs, my stomach would be killing me. Then I did further research and found out that in order to get rid of intestinal candida, or candida in general, within the body, you need to detox heavy metals out of your body. The candida accumulates and holds onto heavy metals in your body. For whatever reason I'm not quite sure. When you kill the candida, it releases the heavy metals. The body tries to buffer the heavy metals in your body by actually producing MORE CANDIDA. So its almost like the candida is produced by your body to help protect it from the dangerous heavy metals. You need to really look into heavy metal detoxification. The supplement Chlorella is a really great way to detox metals from your body. It is a green fresh water algae and it can be bought at most vitamin places or even online. You should take AT LEAST 5 grams of Chlorella a day to see substantial results. It's the only thing that helped me get rid of Candida, and I still take it religiously till this day.
hey, could you please tell me which brand of chlorella you bought? and did you buy the pill or powder form?

Old 08-17-2016, 02:30 PM   #15
FieldDay
(female)

FieldDay HB User

Hi, have you had much dental work done? Especially extractions and/or mercury fillings. If so, please read up about dental cavitations, mercury poisoning and their link to candida (amongst a never-ending list of other conditions). I hope you get to the bottom of it soon x

Closed Thread