It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Candida Message Board

Do I have Candida? (Please help)

Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-23-2017, 03:06 PM   #1
Keyss
(male)

Keyss HB User
Do I have Candida? (Please help)

I'm not sure if this is the place to post this...if not, please direct me to the correct area.

It was right before bed and I was sleep so my memory could be somewhat cloudy...

Last night I had a BM that consisted of a small mass of stool which had what looked like white mucus around it. That didn't alarm me as other than that it looked perfectly normal. When I went to wipe however I was somewhat alarmed as it was just a 'ball' like mass of some white substance on the tissue paper. Kind of jelly like?

-

That's when I started to read on the internet and part of my anxiety took over. I have to know if it's something or not.

-

Since then I have had 2 (or so) small BMs caused by my anxiety. I wanted whatever it is I may have seen out of my body as quickly as possible. They were normal soft stools and other than the brownish color they had small white mucus around them. Not worms or anything from what I could tell and there's been no sign of more of the white substance.

I don't have any of the signs that usually come with Candida and while that at first gave me some relief I started to think if I hadn't progressed far enough with it to show any of the more common signs.

------

Are you supposed to see signs of Candida or other parasites each time you go to the bathroom or am I safe to assume it was just a build up of mucus for some strange reason? Just to reaffirm, I have not had any symptoms that I can think of. No bad breath, depression, upset stomach or the likes.

TL;DR

I had a BM with a jelly-like substance after wiping and since then have had BMs with what looks like tiny amounts of white mucus scattered around it. (Not a lot)

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-30-2017, 05:10 AM   #2
albertz59
(male)

albertz59 HB User
Re: Do I have Candida? (Please help)

candida is a white fungus, signs are mostly white tongue, athlete's foot, vaginal yeast infection.

Reply Reply

Tags
candida, mucus, parasites