It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Candida Message Board

Candida and antipsycotics

Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-26-2017, 01:55 PM   #1
Schroeter
(female)

Schroeter HB User
Candida and antipsycotics

I am a 57 yr old female and I sucessful got off olanzapine 9 month's ago and have recovered mentally but have a bad case of candida. Especially in my eyes, my ears, around my nostrils, and the skin on my upper arms and back, scalp, and chin has bad break outs. Also the bottoms of my feet hurt and my lower legs hurt. Sometimes my legs hurt behind my knees. The pain makes no sense because it moves around. I am beginning to wonder if I ever had schizoaffective disorder at all and it was Candida all along from alcohol and drug abuse and living in a mold infested duplex in damp Washington state. Anyways, I got started on a Candida diet after following Dr. Mercola and following his ketogenic diet. I am finding I am constantly in a state a die off for a month now and I am in alot of physical pain because of it and I'm not sleeping well and I'm trying to hold down a job and I'm wondering how long this die off is going to continue....I eat 47 grams carbs, 117 grams fat and 54 grams protien daily. I take fish oil, astaxanthin, coconut oil, garlic, cinnamon, eat sauerkraut, kefir, drink kombucha, bone broth, eat sprouted seeds, raw nuts, avocados, olive oil, spinach, lemons, oranges, broccoli, organic liver, eggs, and ground beef and drink only water filtered in a Berkey filtration system. I try to get get 5 to 10k steps a day, cardio, and vitamin D from sun exposure....any tips would be greatly appreciated.
Schroeter

Last edited by Schroeter; 04-26-2017 at 02:21 PM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-28-2017, 12:10 AM   #2
albertz59
(male)

albertz59 HB User
Re: Candida and antipsycotics

all this die off theory seams nonsense to me and to my doctor.
i have been suffering from orla thrush and white tongue for 5 years now.
the only thing that helped me so far is a mouth wash that is used.
the name is Tarodent or any mouth wash that is simillar.
i by no means pushing this product and i hate any one that will try sell you any goods.
i suffer and suffered from this parasite for years and trying to give my objective experiance.

keep brushing your teeth and visit dentist if needed.

Reply Reply