It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Candida Message Board

Candida Albicans

Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-20-2017, 08:17 AM   #1
abuwinner
(male)

abuwinner HB User
Candida Albicans

Can Grape seed extract treat this disease?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-05-2017, 09:15 AM   #2
Muesli
(male)

Muesli HB User
Re: Candida Albicans

It is widely reported GSE kills Candida. I tried it last week and I'd swear it acted like fuel for Candida. I experienced similar symptoms you get with a massive Candida explosion. Symptoms (ridiculous diarrhea 4-10 times and huge stomach swelling) lasted about 12 hours. Think it was swelling instead of bloating from gas. But it was big. Be aware that if you've had Candida for a long time you will definitely have Gastritis as well. You must treat both. I think the reaction I got with GSE was due to the Gastritis. I think GSE is too harsh on the stomach lining when you already have Gastritis in addition to Candida. I went to caprylic acid and had the Candida under control in a matter of hours. I had lost all my stomach acid (Achlorhydria) and it came back in full about 5 hours after I started caprylic acid. So now I'm working on correcting the Gastritis and getting the flora where it should be with probiotics. I've got Oil of Oregano (the nuclear option) as a backup. Oil of Oregano is reported to be 100 times more potent than caprylic acid. But it kills the good bacteria and fungus along with the bad. Useful though of all else fails. Quite proud of myself seeing as how 4 doctors had no clue as to what was going on with me. Any "side effects" you get from caprylic acid will not be caused by the caprylic acid. It will be the result of a Candida die-off. When it dies it releases toxins. You might get nausea or other symptoms of the toxins. You going to need something for liver support and maybe kidney support. Drink lots of water to help flush those toxins. Hope this helps.

Reply Reply