It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Candida Message Board

Worse Die-off in the planet

Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-27-2017, 10:37 PM   #1
Mazzy820
(female)

Mazzy820 HB User
Worse Die-off in the planet

I recently got back on a organic plant based cleanse that I had fallen off of for a year. I did it to reverse diabetes, pcos and heart disease. At first everything was amazing. My skin problems reversed, my hair started growing back, I lost 60 lbs and every organ in my body was completely healed and perfect. Doctors were astonished. I went to a naturopath, and she wanted to test me for Candida overgrowth just in case. It came back positive, still in my blood stream. That's when I learned about Candida. Still really didn't know about the intense Die-off symptoms. Took me a year to ward off depression, and get back on my cleanse. No supplements this time, I couldn't afford them. 3 weeks in, I got severely brain foggy. I mean, felt like I was almost hallucinating. Anxiety had my entire body cleanched, and depressed. Day 3-4 (hopefully the peak), I had a sudden back ache, with my skin around that area burning, around the kidney area and very dry eyes,

Than a full blown panic attack. Woke up in the morning and my inner ears itched, than my entire mouth and tongue hurt and was severely inflamed. All of these went away within 30 min. Than another panic attack. Than just all hell broke loose. Extremely weak, shaking like a leaf, felt like I was going to drop. Pain in my liver area. Swelling and gas in my stomach. Other side hurting now. Really freaked because why was I having traveling symptoms. Than I had remembered a couple years back my skin all the sudden burning and my skin issues got worse for only a day, and then from head to toe my skin issues went away.

So was this Candida die-off? Called my doctor and she immediately said yes. Went to the health food store and supplement guy didn't seem surprised and got me liver supplements and colon cleanse for tomorrow. I'm just curious. Had anyone experienced just horrible Candida die-off? What am I doing wrong and what can I do right to get through this.

Feels better now, but still really nervous about damage to my organs from all the toxins. Not realizing it was die-off, it been a pretty horrific and scary 4 days.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Reply Reply