It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Candida Message Board

• Candida/painful lymph nodes

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 05-25-2006, 09:58 AM   #1
    chadster1041
    Inactive
    (male)

chadster1041 HB User
    Candida/painful lymph nodes

I am still in shock after testing POZ a year after my exposure that I could possibly be experiencing these symptoms. I have developed Neuropathy mainly burning all over my body like I was sunburned, Candida(tongue)which is now in my esophagus, fungus under my toe nails and dermatitus on my arms mainly and secondary vasculitus. Aside from the meds, does anyone have any reccomendations about home therapy to help with the painful lymph nodes and dealing with Candida Esophagitus and ESPECIALLY the Neuropathy? I have been gulping Yogurt(unsweetened) and eating enough garlic to take care of a *******.With the Fluczanole, I have noticed things clearing up, but does Candida effect the lymph nodes and attribute to Neuropathy and headaches?? My lymph nodes in my armpits and groin hurt most when I walk and am up and about and my armpits look like they are bruised with yellow from my shoulders down to the lower parts of my armpits. When I sleep I am in heaven, when I wake it takes a toll on me,but, they are not swollen. Also, being POZ and having some of the issues I have,how much exercise should I be doing??? I went running last week(light) and I didn't recover for three days. I have a one on one with my doc who by the way is a very caring person on Tuesday next week, I will askk him as well, but, just wanted some inputs from some folks. Thankyou for this forum...

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread