It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Candida Message Board


Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-14-2012, 04:07 PM   #1
Junior Member
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: England
Posts: 30
Wozar HB User

hello there I believe i have a yeast infection, I have posted on this subject before and got told I could have caused it by rubbing soap on the head of my penis.

It is itchy but some times burns but not all ways, it is red and i have a bit of blistering, all though the blister is allmost completly disappeared. I have been had it for over 2 months now, at first i thought it was just a reaction and would go on its own accord but it did not, the blister started out medium sized then i accidently popped it and once it stopped bleeding after a couple of seconds i healed over.

Now I must all so mention i have a couple of white spots next the red blotchy rash which now after using clotrimazole has made it feel scaly. yet it still persists.

My question is when i get to see my GP tomorrow or friday will the GP have to prescribe me something like a fluconzole pill? and will i be cured for ever from it.

Sponsors Lightbulb
Closed Thread

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Sign Up Today!

Ask our community of thousands of members your health questions, and learn from others experiences. Join the conversation!

I want my free account

All times are GMT -7. The time now is 07:59 PM.

Site owned and operated by HealthBoards.comô
© 1998-2018 HealthBoards.comô All rights reserved.
Do not copy or redistribute in any form!