It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Caregivers Message Board

• anyone else have problems sleeping?

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 08-09-2007, 05:31 PM   #16
    liz49
    Inactive
    (female)

liz49 HB Userliz49 HB Userliz49 HB Userliz49 HB Userliz49 HB User
    Re: anyone else have problems sleeping?

--Well, being the little procrastinater that she is she DID register for school last night. I guess her sister called her and asked what her schedule was like and to see if they'd have at least one "hang out" time together. Did the trick and she got on the .net and registered for 12 hours.....man she is making me psycho. NOW she has to apply for student loans......but this year is not living away from home so she won't need so much $$. I think she will be a career student as she keeps changing majors. Oh well. Only has school 2 days a week and hopes to work M, W, F & S. That would be great, if she can handle it. I don't think she can.....I'd love the quiet..and also, if she can be gone that much and be stable I can go back to work too. Hubby has asked me not to work as long as this one is living with us and is not stable as he can't handle the drama. She's full time care, herself (as is he!!)
    Hey--I'm doing laundry too--isn't life glamorous??
    Liz

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread