It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Message Board

• bi-lat carpal tunnel right cubital tunnel

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 03-14-2006, 06:28 AM   #1
    lucidone
    (female)

lucidone HB User
    bi-lat carpal tunnel right cubital tunnel

[COLOR=Lime]bi-lat carpal tunnel right cubital tunnel - this is my 1st time to post,so please bear with me. I was diag. with bi-lat carpal tunnel and cubital tunnel in 2004.i had surgery on right hand which was severe and my dominate hand.3 days after surgury while changing dressing i noticed my thumb was shaking.Ialso have bone spurs and arthoritis in my neck at c-5,c-6 and c-7 and narrowing of spinal canal in same area.Ialso have a reversed curve in my neck which i have been dealing with for many years.i never had problems with tremors before surgury and my right hand is worse than before as are my tremors.They are starting to appear in my left hand and in my right elbow where i have nerve damage there.workers' comp has giving me the run arround so bad saying my tremors have nothing to do with my carpal tunnel and keep sending me to doctors who keep releasing me to reg-duty'which when i use my hands alot my fingers start twitching and won't stop for several hours even if i sit on them.has anyone ever experienced any thing like this before?I would love to hear your thoughts on this. thank you. lucidone :

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread