It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Message Board

• cps and ulnar nerve or thoracic outlet syndrome?

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 03-17-2011, 12:57 AM   #1
    newwolf
    (female)

newwolf HB User
    Question cps and ulnar nerve or thoracic outlet syndrome?

I hurt my shoulder lifting stuff at work, got really bad over 6 months w only chiropractic care...neck started to hurt really bad, shoulder waking me upat night, fingers started going numb ...was referred to orthopedic surg diagnosed rotator cuff impingement and carpal tunnel syndrome....also neck issues shown on mri....

But sometimes its just my thumb and index finger but oooften pinky and hand numb too....pain in elbow and across chest below collar bone....feet starting to go numb...

Surgery next month for sshoulder and carpal tunnel surgery recommended for both hands after I recover from shoulder surgery

What about other symptoms?ulnar nerve entrapment or thoracic nerve syndrome??

The pain s about a 10 in neck and between shoulder blades....w/c denied claim but am appealing....I was fired 2 days after I told employer I needed to have surgery n was going to file for medical leave.also employer diid not accommodate my modified work restrictions so everything got worse

Any help w similiar symptoms?? tired of being in constant pain....any help greatly appreciatted

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-22-2011, 10:39 AM   #2
    egoprofit
    Inactive
    (male)

egoprofit HB User
    Re: cps and ulnar nerve or thoracic outlet syndrome?

Hope you try lots of stretching, massage, etc. If I were you, I'd pick up a book called "It's Not Carpal Tunnel!" a great read on other rsi/muscle related issues, tendonitis, nerve entrapment, etc. Outlines good stretches and alternative therapies also talks about the outlet syndrome.

Closed Thread