It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Message Board

• Really really bad CTS

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 07-24-2014, 03:19 PM   #1
    markw29
    (male)

markw29 HB User
    Really really bad CTS

I'm a newbie on this board looking for help. I can't believe I found so many people with the same problem as me.
    I screwed up the first time I posted (I posted in the wrong spot)... anyway, here goes again...
    My CT is bad. i mean real bad. no lie, my pain probably doubled since Xmas. Its worse on my right dominent hand. Truthfuly I do spend like 9 hours a day on a keyboard nonstop. But I can't quit my job because any place i go to with my experience would use a computer too But I believe the keyboard is probably making it much worse.
    I dont want surgery. I see some people say its "no problem" but others have had big problems. My oldest sister had CT surgery in 2011, and her hand gets weaker every year. (She also had an infection from it that lasted 9 mos) No thanks!!!
    I got a steroid shot on the right last August. It helped for like 4-5 weeks and then the pain came back again -- and it think it even made it worse actually. I've tried different splints, vitamins, creams, contrast baths -- and a lot of dumb things.
    I saw a website for carpal rx and it seems like the real deal. (??) they guarantee it works or give you a refund. OK, Anybody have experience with this thing? Is it worth the effort to try it?
    The other stuff i see on the web seem like garbage or hype. and honestly they dont garantee anything like that one does.
    If theres anybody with carpalrx experience Id really appreciate hearing from you.
    Thanks, Mark

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread

Tags
    carpal tunnel syndrome