It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Celiac Disease Message Board

• Celiac Disease Just Diagnosed

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 09-27-2005, 04:17 AM   #46
    WOlfman67
    (male)

WOlfman67 HB User
    Re: Celiac Disease Just Diagnosed

Hey, Losec...just out of curiosity, what do you weigh now, and what did you weigh before you went totally GF?
    Celiac has over 200 symptoms. What were your main symptoms just depression and reflux?
    Every morning I wake up, it's like one big sinus allergy attack. My sinus passsages all drain out from lying flat in my bed to standing up.
    Fall is pretty, but it sure doesn't help my allergies. I was told I don't have CD my gastro, he said I simply have IBS, and I should "eat whatever I want"...do you believe that? Yeah, OK...I have IBS and I guess I can eat spicy foods, fast food, donuts....he said I should put some weight back on and then we can re-test me for CD. Oh brother.
    Does this guy even have a clue? He asks me a couple personal questions (stress-related) then chalks it up to IBS. Oh, I forgot to mention he did press on my stomach a few times and check my blood pressure. Wow.
    Sorry, maybe I should have started my own thread....

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-27-2005, 10:17 PM   #47
    thebluedog
    (male)

thebluedog HB User

Thanks Rheanna and Losec for your responses! I'm not sure if I have CD, but either way I want to reduce or eliminate gluten from diet.

What were your symptoms and how long did you live with them before you discovered you had CD?

Old 12-11-2005, 06:38 PM   #48
    thebluedog
    (male)

thebluedog HB User

Quote:
    Originally Posted by thebluedog
    Thanks Rheanna and Losec for your responses! I'm not sure if I have CD, but either way I want to reduce or eliminate gluten from diet.

What were your symptoms and how long did you live with them before you discovered you had CD?

**bump**

Old 12-14-2005, 08:07 PM   #49
    Losec20mg
    Inactive
    (male)

Losec20mg HB User

hey you guys, my symptoms were, depression, anxiety, anemia, floating stools.. anyhow im doing so good, wow what a diference a healthy diet can do to you.. .. as for my weight well i was somthing like 105lbs 0r 107lbs when i was at the hospital, this was about 2 years ago. Now im at 170lbs. Im very healthy and, very strong.. never sick.

see you guys later.

Closed Thread