It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Cerebral Palsy Message Board

Is my special baby dying!

Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-30-2015, 09:51 PM   #1
Lovingmama
(female)

Lovingmama HB User
Unhappy Is my special baby dying!

Hi all,

I'm a new member and so happy I found this forum. Looking for some much needed input from persons who understand what I'm going through.

My 11 year old spastic CP son who was thriving so beautifully (unable to walk and talk) has for the past week made some sudden changes. Weight loss, sleeping all day, loss of appetite. I first assumed it was a simple cold as he had a slight fever and nasal congestion, but s new symptom has me alarmed.....tremors in his hands and feet. He walks on his knees and refuses to do that, he just drops himself and when we try to touch him to lift him off the bed we can tell he has some type of joint or muscle pains.

Has any other parent recognized any of these signs? What could they possibly mean? Could it possibly be meningitis? Any advice would be great, I'm restless and cant sleep over this.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Reply Reply

Tags
cerebral palsy, sinus, tremors