It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Cerebral Palsy Message Board

• cerebral palsy

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 01-25-2001, 10:14 PM   #1
    diane54

diane54 HB User
    Thumbs up cerebral palsy

Does anyone have information where my three year old grandson can apply for financial assistance for physical therapy? His insurance has dropped his therapies for they no longer feel he needs this. He has spastic cerebral palsy. He needs to continue with his therapies to be able to motivate himself. Any suggestions will be appreciated. Thank you.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-26-2001, 05:29 PM   #2
    ruddfan

ruddfan HB User
    My daugher who also has CP gets an insurance called BCMH along with her regular insurance. I am not sure if is available everywhere or available without having regualr insurance. We went through our city health dept. to get it. Not sure if this will help but I hope it does.

Old 01-07-2004, 09:20 PM   #3
    musicmaker650
    Inactive

musicmaker650 HB User
    Re: cerebral palsy

Quote:
    Originally Posted by diane54
    Does anyone have information where my three year old grandson can apply for financial assistance for physical therapy? His insurance has dropped his therapies for they no longer feel he needs this. He has spastic cerebral palsy. He needs to continue with his therapies to be able to motivate himself. Any suggestions will be appreciated. Thank you.
    Hello Daine54,

Look up Social Services in your local telephone book. I see you live in Lake Havasu City, AZ. A Pretty Place indeed! Call one of the phone numbers and start asking the question you're asking us here. You will soon be on your way to getting your 3 year old grandson the help he needs. He should be starting thearpy and not finishing it!

I have Spastic CP and I am 53... I got my share of thearpy, your grandson deserves his share

Closed Thread