It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Cerebral Palsy Message Board

• New Here Sex and Cerebral Palsy

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 08-09-2007, 07:26 PM   #1
    cas_gent003
    (male)

cas_gent003 HB User
    New Here Sex and Cerebral Palsy

Hello, I am new to this board, im 27 male, with minor cerebral palsy, and my foot is turned in causing me to walk with a slight limp. I am writing because while i have had many partners, they were not love, and mostly just sex, and they would just be on top. However now i have a very serious girlfriend who I love very much and wish to please in everyway. I am having trouble sexually, 1. I cant last long, and have even tried condoms with climax control, and the 2nd thing is, the only position, that I seem to be able to get into her, is her on top. I have tried some with pillows, but really want to try some new stuff to better pleasure her. Please help with ideas. Thanks Chad

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-10-2007, 08:29 AM   #2
    Steffers2318
    Veteran
    (female)

Steffers2318 HB User
    Re: New Here Sex and Cerebral Palsy

I can't give you any advice, but I know that there are books that address "technique" for people with disabilities... Enabling Romance is one.

Old 08-10-2007, 02:17 PM   #3
    Deborah7
    (female)

Deborah7 HB User

Hello Chad, I can't give you any advice either. But i just wanted to welcome you aboard.
    God bless you,
    Deborah

Old 08-10-2007, 02:52 PM   #4
    cas_gent003
    (male)

cas_gent003 HB User

thanks for the replys, hopefully some more will come

Old 08-10-2007, 08:02 PM   #5
    route66
    (male)

route66 HB User

Chad,
    I have a similar problem because I tighten up all over the closer I get to climaxing (except now that I have a baclofen pump, climaxing is even more difficult, though getting and maintaining an errection is usually no problem). My wife and I have sex in one of two positions 99% of the time: her on top with me on my back (after foreplay and oral stuff), and me standing (leaning back against the bathroom counter) with her in front of me bent over (not anal sex, but rear entry into the vagina). Since having the baclofen pump put in last year, I have trouble with the first position because often I cannot climax (but get very close to it). Not sure why. The standing position assures me an orgasm, but at the risk of falling over because my knees get weak during climax (so I can't really relax and completely enjoy it). I have one hand on my walker to keep me somewhat stable. Still, it's great sex nonetheless because I love my wife.

Very rarely we mess around with me on top of her laying down, but in nine years of marriage I've only climaxed a few times in this position. I just get stiff as a board all over and it doesn't work very well. Sometimes I sit on the couch and she sits on me, facing me. This used to work every time early in our marriage, but only does sometimes now. We also have two teenage boys in the house, so until they move out or we can put a couch in our bedroom (no room!), this rarely is an option.

Hopefully you can marry this woman. We find our sex life, though challenging sometimes, gets more fulfilling and deeper the longer we're married. The physical is a great part, but the emotional and friendship bonds get stronger.

Enabling Romance is a good book! It didn't help us much but was very interesting.

~66~

Old 08-10-2007, 08:13 PM   #6
    rosequartz
    Senior Veteran
    (female)

rosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB User

how about you sit in a kitchen chair (something with a back) and she straddles you facing you (or not facing you for that matter!)
    Have fun!

Closed Thread