It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Children's Health Message Board

The Children I was babysitting was doing something weird. Please, help.

Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-04-2017, 10:47 PM   #1
whisperingwinds
(female)

whisperingwinds HB User
Angry The Children I was babysitting was doing something weird. Please, help.

I was babysitting 3 little girls last night and they were being quiet so I opened their door and all 3 them were on the side of their bed the same side they had their legs in like a pretzel portion, their pants pulled down but panties up, hands clasped together, they were red in the face and sweating while making weird grunting noises. I walked out of the room more like ran! I don't know if I made the correct choice I didn't know what to do, say or how to act. Please, don't think bad of me. When they finished they came out of their room like nothing happen but I had to ask what they were doing? And why? They didn't know they, just know they like to do it because it feels good. They said that they hold their pee while doing this and it feels good. I asked how long have they been doing this they said 2 weeks. I am asking should I tell their parents or just let them find out their daughters are doing this? The oldest is 9 almost 10 and the 2 little ones are 7 and 5. I looked but I didn't see anyone else asking this q. Thank you for your time and help. If you need to ask q's please do ask I will be glad to try and answer them for you.

Last edited by whisperingwinds; 08-04-2017 at 11:09 PM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-05-2017, 12:16 AM   #2
Seraph
Facilitator
(female)

Seraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB User
Re: The Children I was babysitting was doing something weird. Please, help.

Tell their parents. If the oldest child is the ringleader, it needs to stop. Their parents need to know this is happening. Sera

The Following User Says Thank You to Seraph For This Useful Post:
whisperingwinds (08-05-2017)
Old 08-05-2017, 04:30 AM   #3
MSNik
Senior Veteran
(female)

MSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB User

Tell the parents, it is not your responsibility to do anything else, but make sure the parents know. You need to tell them very clinically- just the facts.
They probably have no idea...

Old 08-05-2017, 06:29 AM   #4
whisperingwinds
(female)

whisperingwinds HB User

Thank you for your very helpful info MsNik. I am going to call them and see when they can see me privately. I don't want to be interrupted by the girls. I will tell them everything in detail. Do you have any idea what they were doing? It was scary looking to me. Thank you again.

Old 08-05-2017, 06:32 AM   #5
whisperingwinds
(female)

whisperingwinds HB User

Seph, Thank you for your fast reply also. As I explain to MsNik, I am calling their parents and asking when I can speak to them alone. I will explain everything to the parents. I have never seen this happen before. Do you have any idea what they could have been doing? Thanks again.

Old 08-05-2017, 11:00 AM   #6
whisperingwinds
(female)

whisperingwinds HB User

Quick update. I spoke to the girl's parents, it was a very embarrasing to say the least and uncomfortable situation. They said they will speak to the girls and find out how they found about this, by whom, when and how long have they been doing this? They think the parents do the girls were lying how long this has been going on. Thank you again for your help.

Last edited by whisperingwinds; 08-05-2017 at 11:02 AM.

Old 08-05-2017, 12:09 PM   #7
MSNik
Senior Veteran
(female)

MSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB User

wow. These parents are really trying to tell you that they need to know how the girls found out about this? Its called masturbation. Its perfectly normal for little girls and little boys to touch themselves and "feel good". The issue becomes when they are doing it with each other....this is not healthy and sets a precedent for problems as they mature. It also becomes an issue if they are doing it in inappropriate places or all the time...but of course, its up to their parents to work this out.

You did the right thing by calling them. Whether you chose to baby sit them again or not, may be something to think about...but it may not be the last time you encounter young children touching themselves. It happens..unfortunately in this day and age where kids are being exposed to sex so much younger, its not something you want to think about happening to a 10 year old..but it does.

I hope this doesnt traumatize YOU too much! Try to let it go knowing you did what you could, which was letting their parents deal with it.

Hugs,
MSNik

Old 08-05-2017, 10:52 PM   #8
whisperingwinds
(female)

whisperingwinds HB User

Yes, they were saying they wanted answers and I hope they get them to. I hope they get help or whatever they need for their girls. Thank you for your kind words and making me feel so much better about this situation. I didn't think about it being what you said the girls were doing. I am so glad I spoke to the girl's parents. No, I don't believe I will ever baby sit for them again. Thank you again so much for your help and your kindness.

Old 08-06-2017, 05:06 AM   #9
MSNik
Senior Veteran
(female)

You are very welcome. Im not sure how old you are or how much contact you have with kids between the ages of 3-14, but kids do what kids do. Allot of it is exploring their bodies (perfectly normal), but some of it can be problematic. You dont know what goes on in this house or if something inappropriate has happened to these kids from a family member or family friend.
It could be 100% normal- but that doesnt make it appropriate, especially at their ages.

I used to watch a little boy about 15 years ago, who was 8 years old and would have his hands in his pants constantly. He said it "felt good". I knew what he was doing even if he didnt....I talked to his mother about it at length and she knew that if we didnt get him to stop, it was going to cause problems at school. It took about a month after we spoke for the school to call her and tell her that he was doing it at school all the time. She was very intelligent this women, she sat her son down and actually had to explain sexual urges to a 8 year old...who told her some pretty scary stuff about what goes on in the bathroom at his elementary school. 8 year olds showing each other what they have- touching each other and even kissing girls. The honest open relationship this woman had with her son actually is what got him to realize that he couldnt walk around touching himself in public and the behavior did stop.

Please know you did the right thing. These are not your children and it is completely up to the parents to handle this situation the way they see fit. All you can do is hope that it was innocent behavior and not caused by anything illegal or wrong. You may never know, but by enlightening the mother it is in her hands to figure it out.

The Following User Says Thank You to MSNik For This Useful Post:
whisperingwinds (08-06-2017)
Old 08-17-2017, 11:35 PM   #10
kanded
(female)

kanded HB Userkanded HB Userkanded HB Userkanded HB Userkanded HB Userkanded HB Userkanded HB User

Yes, you need to be careful. You don't know what is going on in this family. It could just be the girls experimenting, but nevertheless the parents need to get this under control. Unfortunately, once something like this starts happening, it may be hard to stop because as the girls said, It feels good, so they aren't going to want to stop.
Holding their pee feels good? What in the heck is that? That doesn't sound like masturbation but something else. I guess it could be a form of it but where would they learn to do something like that, that is what disturbs me.
Most kids play doctor, or touch themselves, but holding hands as they hold their pee just sounds too weird. 10 years old and doing this with her sisters? That is not normal.

Reply Reply