It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Children's Health Message Board

• Crystals in my daughter's urine....

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 12-01-2004, 08:14 PM   #1
    cinderella77

cinderella77 HB User
    Crystals in my daughter's urine....

well, i posted before, about my 8 yr old. daughter having stomach pains, and i had to take her to the doc. for 2 days so they can do tests on her, and everyhting was okay the 2nd day, and that was like 3 weeks ago, now this morning it came back like at 3am she was crying about her stomach pains so i called her doc. went there today, they did another urine test, and they said that they found something that they never seen before, its crystals, now she was telling me some medical words that i cant even remember, but they did another blood test on her today and i will find out on fri. what is going on, she did say something about her pancreas and her liver, but they dont know anything yet. I really hope is will be okay.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-02-2004, 06:16 AM   #2
    tigeress_181
    (female)

tigeress_181 HB User
    Re: Crystals in my daughter's urine....

she may have a urinary tract infection.

Old 12-02-2004, 10:38 AM   #3
    cinderella77

cinderella77 HB User

thats what first came into everyone's mind, but it doesnt hurt her when she goes to the bathroom, and they said that her urine was fine, but there is just crystals in there, i did a little research online last nite and it might but, i really hope its not, Kidney stones.

Old 12-08-2004, 07:39 AM   #4
    hrtofluv
    Senior Veteran
    (female)

hrtofluv HB User

Curious to see what become of this? Is your daughter better? What were they testing her blood for and were the results ok? Was it kidney stones?

Closed Thread