It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Children's Health Message Board

• Appearance changing rash?

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 09-22-2012, 08:04 AM   #1
    Tyggy34
    (female)

Tyggy34 HB User
    Appearance changing rash?

Hello, I noticed a patch of bumps on my sons jaw line 2 days ago. When it first presented they looked like raised white heads. I pressed on one and it even acted like a pimple by having a little white matter come out. I put a little of a cream I have to clear up pimples on the area and the next morning there was no sign of any of them. This morning all of the bumps were back but this time they were hard like scabs.

He hasn't been scratching his face and he said it doesn't itch. He has had no fever but had a mild head cold about a week ago with coughing and sneezing. His cough is now very mild.

Since it doesn't seem to be bothering him, for now at least, and his pediatricians office will not be open until Monday I am hoping someone can identify it and suggest any OTC cream or ointment to treat it if it's even something that requires treating to clear up.

Thank you in advance.

http://www.imageupload.org/en/file/240954/c-userstyggpictures2012-09-22-10.57.01.jpg.html

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread