It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Chronic Fatigue Message Board

Feeling lost

Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-26-2016, 01:31 PM   #1
Rhl2212
(female)

Rhl2212 HB User
Feeling lost

Hi

iv been diagnosed with ME for 1 1/2 years I'm on so many meds and I'm feeling so much worse each day is there anywhere I can find help and support my gp just seems to keep giving me more pills

I'm now getting to the point I need help with everything from showering (I can't use bath can't get in or out) it hurts to hold my mobile phone up I feel so lost and helpless.

Last edited by Administrator; 09-26-2016 at 01:39 PM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-27-2016, 06:04 PM   #2
Nickie8
(female)

Nickie8 HB User
Re: Feeling lost

As someone who was diagnosed with CFS/ME many years ago, I understand your frustrations. I have a few suggestions. You may want to call Chronic Fatigue Syndrome Association of America in Charlotte, N.C. for support and to possibly subscribe to their newsletters. Also, ask your doctor about the drugs Rituximab and low dose Naproxen for CFS. Hope this helps.

Old 09-28-2016, 11:24 AM   #3
Roppelt123
(male)

Roppelt123 HB User
Re: Feeling lost

I am feeling the same way as you have been going through this for 6 years finally 2 years ago they diagnosed me with CFS. I get to the point where I could lie down on the concrete floor in the middle of a busy store and go to sleep so frustrating it's hard to find people that understand how you feel. I understand exactly how you feel I was always a very active person so this is very hard to the end of my rope with all this. Today is my day off last night I slept nine and a half hours. It took everything to get up let the dog out and sit back on the sofa I was always a very active person this is so frustrating

Last edited by Roppelt123; 09-28-2016 at 11:33 AM.

Reply Reply