It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Chronic Fatigue Message Board

Extreme fatigue (high calcium and low vitamin?)

Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-29-2018, 05:33 AM   #1
Srtv
(male)

Srtv HB User
Extreme fatigue (high calcium and low vitamin?)

Hey guys I am suffering from severe fatigueness from past two weeks. doctor checkd my vitamin level which came low and calcium which was high 10.6. I thought I might have PTH but my PTH test came normal at 30.
I don't what is happening . Doctor told me to keep taking vitamin d3 capsule with calcium as it will cure fatigueness along with bone muscles pain. I also have constant urge to urinate.please help guys your advise will mean a lot to me.
Thanks 27 year old male

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-29-2018, 08:37 AM   #2
JohnR41
Senior Veteran
(male)

JohnR41 HB UserJohnR41 HB UserJohnR41 HB UserJohnR41 HB UserJohnR41 HB UserJohnR41 HB UserJohnR41 HB UserJohnR41 HB UserJohnR41 HB UserJohnR41 HB UserJohnR41 HB User
Re: Extreme fatigue (high calcium and low vitamin?)

What was your test result on D3? Between 30 and 100 is supposed to be the acceptable range. Too much D3 can raise the level of calcium in your blood.
And being that your blood level of calcium is slightly elevated, I don't understand why your doctor recommended taking a "D3 capsule with calcium".

I could understand taking a D3 supplement if your blood level is less than 30, but combining it with calcium is something I don't understand.

About constant urge to urinate: Some food items will act as a diuretic on your system, but it's not exactly the same for everyone. For example, some people can drink a lot of tea and not have a problem, while others are very much stimulated to urinate with just one cup. Other food items that might have this effect are watermelon, coffee, spices etc. You might find out by taking notice through a process of elimination.

Another thing that might cause it is exposure to cold. It could be from going outside in cold weather or from taking a cold shower. You might rule that out by dressing in warm clothing during cold weather and taking warm showers. As I said, everyone is different.

Last edited by JohnR41; 11-29-2018 at 08:56 AM.

Old 11-29-2018, 04:41 PM   #3
STLouisgal
Senior Veteran
(female)

STLouisgal HB UserSTLouisgal HB UserSTLouisgal HB UserSTLouisgal HB UserSTLouisgal HB UserSTLouisgal HB UserSTLouisgal HB UserSTLouisgal HB UserSTLouisgal HB UserSTLouisgal HB UserSTLouisgal HB User
Re: Extreme fatigue (high calcium and low vitamin?)

Have you had your thyroid checked? Thyroid problems are common and tend to be under diagnosed. Hope you get answers soon.

Reply Reply