It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Chronic Fatigue Message Board

can't get up in the morning

Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-22-2009, 11:29 AM   #1
stevolution
(male)

stevolution HB User
can't get up in the morning

hi everyone this is my first post, i wasn't sure where to post it.

i've been having problems getting up for some time now.

I have to set my television to go off downstairs very loud so i know it will disturb the neighbours if i do nothing about it. I'm self employed and money really is time. every day i regret the time at which i left the house as it could have been a lot better and i'd have been a lot more organised.

when i get up, sometimes i even put a head on one of the stairs for a few minutes. i'll have a shower and for 10 minutes i can just stand there.

every night i feel tired at 7pm regardless of how good a sleep i've had. my eyes are either stinging or they feel warm. I do have a manual job where i work outside all day but still i don't feel it's right.

even if i sleep till 12, i still feel tired throughout the day.

i know it sounds like i'm just a lazy bugger, but i'm not really. when i'm at work for instance i'll work my fingers to the bone, i'll take anything on.

i do play playstation most nights and i'm wondering if that is having an impact.

i almost feel like not posting because as i type this it looks like i'm answering my own questions, but i know a few people with similar lifestyle and they don't have any problems.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread