It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Chronic Pain Message Board

• Feeling lost today

• Post New Thread   Reply Reply
    Old 06-25-2014, 06:03 AM   #16
    Pismogirl
    (female)

Pismogirl HB UserPismogirl HB User
    Thanks CSG! Ahhhhhh yes, I've had that happen to me at a few pharmacy's. I remember once a friend said "How is it possible that one person has had so many people be rude or judgmental to them about pain meds?" I said "Welcome to the world of chronic pain!" Yikes but true. Good for you for saying you're done and taking your business to compassionate, friendly folks. I'm at a great pharmacy as well now. Feels like a breath of fresh air to be treated with respect WHILE picking up controlled meds.

Have injections worked well for you in the past? I'd love to hear your experience on them!

I hope you have a great appt and a wonderful day

Pismogirl

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-25-2014, 02:16 PM   #17
    cspineguy
    (male)

cspineguy HB Usercspineguy HB Usercspineguy HB Usercspineguy HB Usercspineguy HB Usercspineguy HB Usercspineguy HB Usercspineguy HB Usercspineguy HB User
    Re: Feeling lost today

Hi Pismogirl,
    Thanks I had a good appointment, going to try going up on the Lyrica and if it dozen't help, we'll stop it and try something else.
    It's a long trip to my pain center and I have to take trains and taxis, so it's a long day. Driving long distances really hurts, so I don't do it.
    So far injections haven't been very successful with me, which is too bad because the doctor who does them is the most compassionate person I've ever met. He even does doctors without boarders a few times a year!
    Hoping at some point they find something that really helps! But I do know a lot of patients have good success with injections, just not me yet. Still trying and open to anything they have to offer, which I guess is all we can do.

Reply Reply