It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Colds & Flu Message Board

• My 2nd serious cold in a month.

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 11-16-2004, 11:57 AM   #1
    batesS

batesS HB User
    My 2nd serious cold in a month.

I must say that I get many colds a year, as long as I can remember I'm sick quite often in the winter with my annual case of flu every year in January.
    However this winter has started bad for me. First I got a cold about a month ago with the sore throat and the green phlegm. Now I have again a cold with the exact same symptoms. I get these cases quite often, general malaise, throat pain, green phlegm, some facial pain... however never with a COUGH.
    Since years I also have lingering throat discomfort, no terrible pain but I have lots of phlegm which seems to make the area where throat meets nose a bit sore. This is accompanied with lots of foul smelling puss things in my tonsils which can be popped out. I assume these are related. I also often have a very foul smell in my nose for which I had a CT done about a year ago which was clear.
    So, what exactly is it what I'm experiencing, the cold without a cough?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-18-2004, 12:10 AM   #2
    juzbuz

juzbuz HB User
    Re: My 2nd serious cold in a month.

hi

i have regularly had colds ever since i can remember and i am no spring chicken anymore! no matter what i did they always came back. Once i married and had children, yes, i started getting their illnesses too. Guaranteed everytime one of them got sick so did i. Recently i was put onto a new product to boost my immune system, being the desperate type by now i tried it and i swear by it. My kids all had gastro over a two week period, then got colds and i got absolutely nothing.....yep,,,,not a single sneeze or cough.....AM OVER THE MOON>>>>>you too may need something to boost your immune system.

juzbuz

Old 11-24-2004, 05:34 AM   #3
    health_tracker
    Inactive

health_tracker HB User

Try Vira 38 ([url]www.prbpharmaceuticals.com[/url]). It will take your flu and colds away in 2 days. Also will protect you from getting flu. Stay healthy.
    HT

Old 12-26-2004, 01:22 PM   #4
    apollos
    (male)

apollos HB User

Well I catched also another one, my 3rd serious cold in 2 months time here. I have a terrible sore throat right now, with some bumps on the back of my uvula. Lots of green phlegm and pain around the eyes.
    I got prescribed some antibiotics but they don't do much at the moment.

Last edited by apollos; 12-26-2004 at 01:22 PM.

Closed Thread