It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Colds & Flu Message Board

• what does the flu feel like if u get it after having the flu shot?

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 10-27-2008, 04:14 PM   #1
    sh 08
    (female)

sh 08 HB User
    what does the flu feel like if u get it after having the flu shot?

ok a few hours ago i started noticing weird things and now i feel completely wacked out!!!!dissoirented almost.... i think its the most bizarre thing ive ever had and because its different it is scaring me...i got my flu shot 2 wks ago and today i noticed when i stood up i felt a bit dizzy,then i noticed i had no desire to smoke, i smoke usually 5-10/day think ive had one today...i thought i would go for a walk around the mall and felt soooooo disoriented its not even funny! i got so scared i was going to faint i had to leave. it feels like a flu but without having the flu! and i know i am protected now from my shot and wonder if this is what the flu is like if u get it after u have been immunized? yesterday i did feel as though i was getting a cold and took cold fx but today i feel sweaty hot cold dizzy like sometimes how one feels when they get out of a hot shower or hot tub and stand up and not me! things dont look normal around me but i am not full on sick its sooooo bizarre!!if i had to describe it it feels like what i imagine to have if a drink of mine got spiked! not possible but anyways i dont know what to think and i am scared but this is so wierd to me! i have eaten today but arent very hungry right now.i just found out my husbands boss has the flu and i was around her yesterday, i dont know what to think!!!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-27-2008, 07:51 PM   #2
    AlexaIn2006
    Senior Veteran
    (female)

AlexaIn2006 HB UserAlexaIn2006 HB UserAlexaIn2006 HB User
    Re: what does the flu feel like if u get it after having the flu shot?

Think about all of the junk you injected into your body when you got the flu shot. Your body may be trying to fight off the foreign chemicals, etc. If you didn't have a very strong immune system before getting shot, you can guarntee it is weakened now leaving you vulnerable.

Old 12-22-2008, 10:27 PM   #3
    sh 08
    (female)

sh 08 HB User
    Re: what does the flu feel like if u get it after having the flu shot?

oh i am sorry i take a flu shot so i can go to work, be around people all day and on the bus with sick people then dont want to come home and get my family of 7 sick!!!!some of us have to have some protection so that they can support a family cause they have no choice but to go to work, sick or not.

Closed Thread