It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Colds & Flu Message Board

• Strange symptoms

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 03-16-2015, 02:14 AM   #1
    helloimcasey
    (male)

helloimcasey HB User
    Unhappy Strange symptoms

So I'm a bit of a hypochondriac and I'm a little frightened and confused. About 5 days ago I developed a very sore throat and had the typical soar throat/groggy feeling for two days. Started to feel better, then woke up the next day with my skin being pretty sensitive to temperature. The weirdest symptom is that when I look at a screen or read I get vertigo and have to look away. It's been like that for two days where I have a heavy feeling in my head and get dizzy when reading. It started to go away, and then woke up a few hours ago in the middle of the night feeling a little dizzy and my throat is back to aching a bit with sensitive skin. No fever or cough. Am I just experiencing sporadic symptoms of the flu and overreacting? Anyone hear about things like this?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-21-2015, 12:50 PM   #2
    TEdds83
    Senior Veteran
    (female)

TEdds83 HB UserTEdds83 HB UserTEdds83 HB UserTEdds83 HB UserTEdds83 HB UserTEdds83 HB UserTEdds83 HB User
    Re: Strange symptoms

HI there! I hope you are feeling better. I wish I could be of some help. Maybe you had a little touch of something. Dizziness can happen for a lot of different reasons including anxiety. Let us know how you are ok. Take care!

Closed Thread

Tags
    chills, cold, flu