It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Cosmetic / Plastic Surgery Message Board

Botox and headaches

Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-16-2015, 11:41 AM   #1
Worrybucket
Senior Veteran
(female)

Worrybucket HB UserWorrybucket HB UserWorrybucket HB UserWorrybucket HB User
Botox and headaches

I had some botox put into my forehead and around the sides of my eyes about 5 weeks ago. I just had a think about this today and I think this is related.
I had been getting some nasty headaches not long after I had it injected.
I went away on holiday and flew a lot (32 hours) in 3 weeks. I thought it could have been my sinuses and it still may be. But I'm wondering if perhaps the botox has contributed to these headaches, as they are all over my forehead and actually if im honest all over my head.
Has anyone else had botox and it's given them headaches. I don't think I will be having anymore.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 10-13-2015, 11:59 AM   #2
kisko
(female)

kisko HB User
Re: Botox and headaches

Quote:
Originally Posted by Worrybucket View Post
I had some botox put into my forehead and around the sides of my eyes about 5 weeks ago. I just had a think about this today and I think this is related.
I had been getting some nasty headaches not long after I had it injected.
I went away on holiday and flew a lot (32 hours) in 3 weeks. I thought it could have been my sinuses and it still may be. But I'm wondering if perhaps the botox has contributed to these headaches, as they are all over my forehead and actually if im honest all over my head.
Has anyone else had botox and it's given them headaches. I don't think I will be having anymore.
Remember even doing Botox needs a good surgeon! Overdose in botox can poison your brain and/or body. I did my Botox at Clearview Plastic Surgery when I was in Toronto, my doctor always stopped injecting when HE thinks it is enough, even sometimes I asked for doing more (Yes, I had a lot of winkles), and we all know doctors charge us regarding to the dose.
Your forehead, eye frame, or even chin are all close to your brain than any other parts of your body since they are ON your head! You have to minimize the damage by finding a good physician or lower the dosage at least.

Closed Thread