It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Cosmetic / Plastic Surgery Message Board

Want to change the shape of my face

Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-09-2018, 11:43 PM   #1
EmmaZ
(female)

EmmaZ HB User
Want to change the shape of my face

I want to radically change the shape of my face, I have wide lower jaws and wide low cheekbones, more like trapezoidal. The line from the upper cheekbones to the corners of the jaw is almost straight, so in general, my face is quite wide and I want to reduce cheekbones and give a more rhomboid shape.

Last edited by Administrator; 01-22-2018 at 02:34 PM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-10-2018, 02:20 AM   #2
MSNik
Senior Veteran
(female)

MSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB User
Re: Want to change the shape of my face

I dont think you will find anyone who will attempt this for you, I am sorry. Cosmetic surgery is for minor changes....slimming down a nose, adding a fold to an eye, even making bones more prominent in cases where there is a birth defect. Changing one's entire shape of a lower face would mean changing bone structure completely, this is not cosmetic surgery.

A better suggestion might be to learn how to use makeup. Learning to contour and shape your face with darker shades and highlighters can give you the effect you are looking for without surgery! Can you get to a cosmetic counter somewhere? The girls at the counter can teach you how to use make up to achieve the look you are seeking!

Im sure this isnt what you were hoping to hear, but I hope youll consider my suggestion. Cosmetic surgery is usually used to enhance a feature, not to reconstruct an entire shape, which is what you are describing...reconstruction is not cosmetic.

Best!

Old 01-10-2018, 10:04 AM   #3
DavinaD
(female)

DavinaD HB User
Re: Want to change the shape of my face

I have a very face as what you have described. I saw a short video of a Dr. using Botox to relieve TMJ and the facial changes were dramatic, from a square face to a more oval shape. I have TMJ.

Last edited by Administrator; 01-22-2018 at 02:35 PM.

Closed Thread