HealthBoards (
-   Cosmetic / Plastic Surgery (
-   -   not sure what to do :( (

Sevi1 10-13-2021 07:16 PM

not sure what to do :(
I am in my late 70's and have no problem getting older and looking older altho I do keep myself healthy/slim etc. Recently realized I have one under-eye bag bigger than the other, it is really noticeable if I smile or laugh. If I wear my glasses it isn't so obvious. I am afraid of cosmetic surgery as I don't want general anesthesia which I read can contribute to dementia in older people I am thankful that I don't have something terrible like cancer etc but can't help feeling disappointed that both eyes are not the same The other eye is really not that bad at all and like I said, I don't mind looking older, just wanted to look normal Just curious if anyone else has this experience? thnx

Titchou 10-14-2021 04:29 AM

Re: not sure what to do :(
I would see a good dermatologist. They could have products and/or medication that can help with that outside of surgery. If surgery is required, you may not need general anesthesia. There are other methods that perhaps you can have.

Sevi1 10-14-2021 05:08 PM

Re: not sure what to do :(
thnx sounds like a good idea :)

All times are GMT -7. The time now is 11:30 AM.