It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Cosmetic / Plastic Surgery Message Board

• Breast Lift.. anyone have info..

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 03-25-2004, 12:00 PM   #1
    JLKH
    Veteran

JLKH HB User
    Question Breast Lift.. anyone have info..

Hi, I recently had a beautiful baby girl. SHe's almost a year old now. And I do plan to have another baby. After the 2nd one I know I'm really going to want to have something done with the boobs. I already hate how they look. I have always been bigger in the chest and after breast feeding my breasts are now... shall we say a little lower and the skin feels very stretched. I'm guessing a lift will be in order if not also a reduction.

Anyway, I'm wondering if anyone here has had a simular situation and had something done to fix them? If so how did it go? What did you have done? And were you happy with the results?

Thanks!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-25-2004, 12:28 PM   #2
    KimRick
    Inactive

KimRick HB User
    Re: Breast Lift.. anyone have info..

Hey, I'm in the same boat! I had my daughter 8 years ago and I was SOOOO perky before pregnancy and now I'm really not too pleased with the way my bust looks. It's really debilitating (sp?) for me. I won't even let my fiance (whom I've been with for almost 6 years) look at me without my clothes on; I'm really embarrassed because someone my age (25) should have cute, perky ones and I can literally hold a few pens and pencils underneath mine! I think I would get the lift; I was thinking about the augmentation w/ the lift, but I'm not so sure I want a foreign object suspended in my chest.

Old 03-25-2004, 01:34 PM   #3
    JLKH
    Veteran

JLKH HB User

Quote:
    Originally Posted by KimRick
    Hey, I'm in the same boat! I had my daughter 8 years ago and I was SOOOO perky before pregnancy and now I'm really not too pleased with the way my bust looks. It's really debilitating (sp?) for me. I won't even let my fiance (whom I've been with for almost 6 years) look at me without my clothes on; I'm really embarrassed because someone my age (25) should have cute, perky ones and I can literally hold a few pens and pencils underneath mine! I think I would get the lift; I was thinking about the augmentation w/ the lift, but I'm not so sure I want a foreign object suspended in my chest.
    I'm VERY hesitant about implants to. I just don't like the idea of them. I also have no problem with my size it's the perkyness or lake there of and the feel of the loose skin. Bleck! I'm only 28 so I know what you mean about not feeling your age in the boob department.

Old 03-26-2004, 07:49 AM   #4
    KimRick
    Inactive

KimRick HB User

It SUCKS so bad when I go to the beach, I live in South Florida, and I see all these girls running around (literally) with these tiny triangle top bikinis and here I am with my miracle, push up, padded bra top bikini . I just want normal boobies too!!!!

Old 03-26-2004, 07:57 AM   #5
    dianabarry
    (female)

dianabarry HB User

Quote:
    Originally Posted by KimRick
    It SUCKS so bad when I go to the beach, I live in South Florida, and I see all these girls running around (literally) with these tiny triangle top bikinis and here I am with my miracle, push up, padded bra top bikini . I just want normal boobies too!!!!

Oh please. what is "normal?" breasts are going to sag eventually. normal breasts for a woman with kids are saggy. some women with no kids are saggy. I have no problem with those wanting a breast lift, but there is nothing abnormal about the results of natural gravity.

Old 03-26-2004, 08:37 AM   #6
    KimRick
    Inactive

KimRick HB User

I understand COMPLETELY that gravity will eventually take place & I COMPLETELY understand that women with kids "naturally" have saggy breasts. I was simply stating that I, personally, don't like it & it bothers me.

Old 03-29-2004, 03:39 PM   #7
    Platinum33
    Veteran
    (female)

Platinum33 HB User

dianabarry, I understand that you are just stating the facts of the life of breast, but you really don't have to be so harsh. Some women are more in tuned/worried/occupied with their bodies than others.
    I'm 19 and I'm also 7 mos pregnant. I really can't remember my breast ever being perky if they have been before. My breast have been on the saggy side since I started paying attention to them. And now that I'm prego, my breast are larger, the areola are much darker and bigger, and my breasts still sag. I'm thinking of having a breast lift in the future too because I just don't like the appearance of them for myself. I'd like to have, not perky, but at least breast that are alive and not dead. My only fear is that they will flatten and sag more (so wish me luck that they don't, lol). Now, I think that some surgeries are just over the line myself (like that one guy that had calf implants, or those women with 42WWW implants ), but having a simple breast lift is cool with me, even a small implant to enhance the breast a little more (but I wouldn't get those). So, I say Kim, if you want it, really want it, and have done all of the research and weighed your options, you should get them. Good luck!!!
    Baby Girl born June 4th @ 9:41pm

Old 03-30-2004, 07:51 AM   #8
    KimRick
    Inactive

KimRick HB User

I, personally, would get the lift before I would have the implants. If I knew that there were no side effects what-so-ever, then I would DEFINITELY get a bad a$$ pair along with the lift .

Last edited by KimRick; 03-30-2004 at 07:52 AM.

Old 03-30-2004, 08:00 AM   #9
    Platinum33
    Veteran
    (female)

Platinum33 HB User

I think I'm the same way...if there were no side effects, I'd get a pair too. My only thing is how they would feel, you know: how giggly, how stiff, how much they'd float in the water, lol. I wouldn't want some hard ol' floatation bubbles hanging from my chest. That's why I'm hoping to keep my size and maybe get a breast lift later.

Old 03-30-2004, 08:02 AM   #10
    KimRick
    Inactive

KimRick HB User

I think that's the route I'm going to go - the lift. I would like to wait until I'm sure that I'm not going to have anymore kids. I would hate to get the lift and then get pregnant again and have to start all over!

Old 03-30-2004, 11:08 AM   #11
    LoveBug
    Inactive

LoveBug HB User

I had a breast lift and it made my breast look mad perkier. for a while it looked like I did get imlants! My advice would be to get the lift done alone first. see how you like it when you heal up. I've heard so many horror stories about people with implants getting all sorts of weird illnesses. i think you'll be really pleased and natural looking with just a lift

Old 03-30-2004, 11:49 AM   #12
    KimRick
    Inactive

KimRick HB User

How was the scarring? The only thing I'm worried about with the lift is losing any and/or all sensation . Did you experience anything bad from the surgery? What was your cup size before the surgery & what is it now?

Old 03-30-2004, 11:53 AM   #13
    JLKH
    Veteran

JLKH HB User

Quote:
    Originally Posted by LoveBug
    I had a breast lift and it made my breast look mad perkier. for a while it looked like I did get imlants! My advice would be to get the lift done alone first. see how you like it when you heal up. I've heard so many horror stories about people with implants getting all sorts of weird illnesses. i think you'll be really pleased and natural looking with just a lift
    Not to get to personal or anything but what cup size were you before surgery? Had you had kids? How was your skin before and after surgery? I'm just trying to figure out if it's right for me.

Thanks!

Old 03-30-2004, 01:21 PM   #14
    Platinum33
    Veteran
    (female)

Platinum33 HB User

Actually, I'd like to know the same thing...does your cup size change? I've seen surgeons on television do different types of incisions. What type did they do and where did they remove the skin from.

Yeah, I know that we're bombarding you with questions, but the best way to find out is to ask right?

Last edited by Platinum33; 03-30-2004 at 01:36 PM.

Old 03-30-2004, 10:38 PM   #15
    TheVoice617

TheVoice617 HB User

I had a breastlift in November 2002, and I am very pleased with my results. I had VERY saggy, stretched out 36C's and I got a vertical (lollipop) lift with an areola reduction. My breasts were saggy even before I had my two children, so they look prettier now than when I was a teenager. My PS used a variation of the "LeJour" technique and the loose skin was removed and internal sutures were used to "sculpt" the breast. Don't get me wrong; I don't look like a Playboy model or anything - but this is 100% better than they were before. I was "on the fence" about implants, but I am glad now that I didn't get them. If you decide to get the lift, just make sure that your surgeon is very experienced in lifts without augmentation. Not all lifts are equal, and this is a procedure that requires real artistry in addition to great technique. Ask to see pictures of lifts he/she has done, and also bring pictures of the look you hope to achieve. Realistic expectations are key. Good luck to you!

Closed Thread