It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Cosmetic / Plastic Surgery Message Board

• negative comments about dr tabbal

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 05-27-2004, 06:54 PM   #1
    blu_eyes11219
    Inactive

blu_eyes11219 HB User
    negative comments about dr tabbal

Has anyone heard anything bad about dr tabbal? I have heard mostly good things about this doctor and I am considering going to him. Please let me know if you have any information. Thankyou

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-29-2004, 11:20 AM   #2
    joquiero
    Inactive

joquiero HB User
    Re: negative comments about dr tabbal

I don't know of this doctor in particular but whenever I'm considering a doctor I check the website of the American Medical Assocation to make sure that they're a real doctor. And then, I go to the Better Business Bureau website to see if anyone has ever filled a complaint about him or her.

Just be careful when chosing a doctor.

Old 05-29-2004, 09:45 PM   #3
    imgg

imgg HB User

Another thing to do is go to the courhouse in the county your seeking the surgery and see if any lawsuits were filed. Sometimes if you call the civil courts you can obtain this info over the phone.

Old 06-19-2004, 10:28 AM   #4
    AK47
    (male)

AK47 HB User

I had a primary rhinoplasty with Tabbal last year.I'm very unhappy with the result.As far as my experience is concerned his reputation is highly inflated.I'm looking for a new surgeon for a revision!!

Old 06-21-2004, 05:10 PM   #5
    AK47
    (male)

AK47 HB User

My nose is worse from the front view than it was before.It is more swollen looking.It still has too much projection!!. He thinks I look just great.Of course he says this.He has to defend his surgery.He has not offered to do a revision.Do I really trust him again.I don't think so.I'd like to talk with you more about this.Any suggestions?

Old 06-22-2004, 02:38 PM   #6
    AK47
    (male)

AK47 HB User

Tabbal should fix it for free.That is if you trust him!!! Have you heard about Dr.Dean Toriumi in Chicago? I heard many Docs refer patients to him if they feel its too difficult a job.

Last edited by Guardian; 06-22-2004 at 05:26 PM. Reason: Please do not discuss member "situations" on this site.

Old 06-27-2004, 02:37 PM   #7
    AK47
    (male)

AK47 HB User

Hello WhoNose.I've heard that Dr. Quatela is good for complicated revisions.What was your impression of him? Are you willing to travel far for a revision?

Old 09-05-2004, 03:36 PM   #8
    blu_eyes11219
    Inactive

blu_eyes11219 HB User

Hi everyone,

Thankyou for sharing your experiences with me. I am very thankful to hear your stories. I had a rhinoplasty that left my nose looking broken, uneven and a collapsed bridge. My doctor was dr lebowitz. I had him with my insurance since I had trouble breathing. I must admit that my surgery was complicated and I don't blame my doctor completely for the what happened but I am left with a messed up looking nose and it is draining my self esteem and confidence. I find it harder to date since I am so self conscious about it. It is very disappointing to hear that dr tabbal is not what he is cracked up to be. I had very high expectations for going to him. I never heard of quatela but i am going to look him up. Please anyone out there let me know of someone in nyc that is competent enough to perform serious revision rhinoplasties. Thanks again for posting your experiences

Closed Thread