It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Cosmetic / Plastic Surgery Message Board

• Rhinoplasty Revision in Atlanta

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 01-03-2005, 05:07 PM   #1
    (female)

11221122 HB User
    Rhinoplasty Revision in Atlanta

Hi,

I'm looking for the best rhinoplasty revision surgeons in the Atlanta area. Does anyone have any experience with doctors in Atlanta?

Thanks!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-07-2005, 04:35 PM   #2
    AVictoria
    (female)

AVictoria HB User
    Re: Rhinoplasty Revision in Atlanta

I am 18 and I live in Auburn, AL. I had a rhinoplasty with Dr. James Davis in Atlanta on December 16, 2004. He did a wonderful job and my nose looks great even though it is still swollen. I had a deviated septum with an enormous bump on the top and on the sides and extra cartilage at the bottom which he refined. I also had him lift the tip of my nose and fix the cartilage so it wouldn't be crooked. I definitely would make an appointment with him and check out his before and after pictures along with other plastic surgeons in the area. I have heard from several patients that his nose jobs are wonderful and about one week after one of his patients who knows him well told me it was the best nose job they had ever seen. Look into him and good luck!

Old 04-22-2005, 09:07 AM   #3
    KA1230
    (female)

KA1230 HB User
    Re: Rhinoplasty Revision in Atlanta

Did you ever find a revision surgeon in Atlanta. I had 2 in Atlanta - same Dr for both...I am in desprate need of a revision. Thinking about going out of state.

Closed Thread