It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Cosmetic / Plastic Surgery Message Board

• anyone else had a tummy tuck that can help me

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 05-28-2002, 02:00 PM   #1
    claire28

claire28 HB User
    Wink anyone else had a tummy tuck that can help me

Hi my name is claire and for at least 9 years I have wanted a tummy tuck, I have 3 children so I do not ever intend on having any more the oldest been 10.

Although my body shape was fine the belly below my belly button was covered in stretchmarks and saggy skin, so on the 13.04.02 I had a full tummy tuck.

I was not scared but very excited, when I came round from the op, I was in okay pain not too much. I looked down to see a very low scar and scar round belly button. but no stretchmarks at all. YIPPEEE.

I am now six weeks post op although I am quite swollen I am doing fine with the pain now, it was so difficult at first though not been able to stand or walk or sleep on my side, but I will say it was worth the money.

I am asking anybody out there that has had a full tummy tuck to give me some support or any kind of help you can give me with the recovery like the scar round the belly button, dont like that at all.

Thankyou from claire

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 02-20-2008, 07:21 AM   #2
    kaysworld
    (female)

kaysworld HB User
    Re: anyone else had a tummy tuck that can help me

Quote:
    Originally Posted by claire28 View Post
    Hi my name is claire and for at least 9 years I have wanted a tummy tuck, I have 3 children so I do not ever intend on having any more the oldest been 10.

Although my body shape was fine the belly below my belly button was covered in stretchmarks and saggy skin, so on the 13.04.02 I had a full tummy tuck.

I was not scared but very excited, when I came round from the op, I was in okay pain not too much. I looked down to see a very low scar and scar round belly button. but no stretchmarks at all. YIPPEEE.

I am now six weeks post op although I am quite swollen I am doing fine with the pain now, it was so difficult at first though not been able to stand or walk or sleep on my side, but I will say it was worth the money.

I am asking anybody out there that has had a full tummy tuck to give me some support or any kind of help you can give me with the recovery like the scar round the belly button, dont like that at all.

Thankyou from claire

Old 02-20-2008, 07:27 AM   #3
    kaysworld
    (female)

kaysworld HB User
    Re: anyone else had a tummy tuck that can help me

Hi I had a full tummy tuck two years ago and it is the best thing i ever did. The scars do fade and the belly button scar has now almost disapeared, I also didnt like that scar it went right through me to look at it. I do get occasional discomfort if I eat a very large meal and do seem alittle bloated at times if I have done alot during the day. over all though I feel great. I have put weight on since my op and my tummy has still stayed like a wash board. I never recovered full feeling around my tummy and parts of my thighs so I have numb areas that you could stick pins in an not feel anything, but hey I can live with that! I am sure you will be pleased with your final results xx kay xx

Closed Thread