It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Cosmetic / Plastic Surgery Message Board

• Dr. Sheen Information Needed ASAP

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 07-04-2002, 10:00 PM   #1
    Amera

Amera HB User
    Post Dr. Sheen Information Needed ASAP

I had a disasterous nose job and have almost no nose left. It's destroyed inside and out. I need rib grafting etc, and am considering a reconstructive surgery with Dr. Sheen in California. I am worried because he is really old, so I don't know how his recent work is. I need any information on his surgical successes or failures. Please help ASAP. I have to make a decision soon since he is retiring.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-05-2002, 03:42 AM   #2
    mudd
    (female)

mudd HB User
    I'm sorry about your bad results, that is SO Upsetting to hear. Good luck with finding your next surgeon. After much research, I am considering Tabbal in NYC, he is supposed to be one of the best. Also, people have a lot of good things to say about Toriumi's revisions (he's in Chicago) and Constantian in NH as well (some mixed but some say he's the best). Good Luck!

[edited to remove website - posting policy - no free advertising -
    whether or not you benefit]

[This message has been edited by moderator2 (edited 07-05-2002).]

Closed Thread