It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Cosmetic / Plastic Surgery Message Board

• dr. yaremchuk/ constantian for rhino

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 08-20-2003, 01:02 PM   #1
    henleytrout

henleytrout HB User
    Question dr. yaremchuk/ constantian for rhino

Hi there. I have been searching for a pc for a revision rhino. I would also like to inquire about facial contouring...I have seen Constantian, have an appt. with Yaremchuk and was hoping for some input from anyone who has had any experiences at all with either. I have researched exstensively and don't feel the need to go to NYC to find good care. Dr. C appears more on the conservative side, while Dr. Y seems a bit more progressive regarding procedure. Any thoughts? If anyone has any input regarding the above New England docs please reply! Thanks!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-20-2003, 05:31 PM   #2
    Kyssa

Kyssa HB User
    Hi..I know nothing about Dr. Yaremchuk, but I do know three people who have gone to Dr. Constantian. One person I know very well and is a dear friend, and she couldn't be more pleased. She used to post a lot on these boards along with some other people, and it was nothing but rave reviews about Dr. Constantian. Apparently he's a pro in all ways. Another person I know farily well, and she also raved about him as being the "best of the best". A third person I don't really know but saw the result...and she was also raving because it had been a difficult revision of a bad rhino job that had already been revised by at least two other surgeons. Her nose was pretty much destroyed, and he made her beautiful, absolutely beautiful. All three of them are thrilled with their results....and all three of them look amazing since their surgeries. Also, two of the three had other doctors that they consulted with that actually told these women during their consultation they could do no better than Dr. Constantian and that he's the best there is, and very highly regarded by other surgeons also.

I do remember my dear friend saying he's not only a superb doctor, but extemely ethical and a really wonderful person, along with his entire staff.

Hope this helps. Try doing a search for the name Constantian on this board and see if their old posts still come up. They may have been about two years ago though, so not sure if they will. Good luck.

Old 09-04-2003, 07:31 PM   #3
    Andrea123

Andrea123 HB User

Hi,

I just recently had rhinoplasty surgery. It was done by Dr Yaremchuk. I did a lot of research on him and others before making my decision. He did a great job and I am very happy with the results. He has a very nice way about him and I would recommend him to anyone considering a nose job.

Closed Thread