It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Cosmetic / Plastic Surgery Message Board

• Dr. Eisemann in Houston

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 05-09-2003, 09:44 AM   #1
    yvonnecrowder

yvonnecrowder HB User
    Post Dr. Eisemann in Houston

Has anyone here gone to Dr. Michael Eisemann in Houston? I've been researching breast augmentation and rhinoplasty for a couple weeks now (geez, I'm such a mess...) and of the different doctors I've come across, I'm leaning towards him. His price is decent and Inside Houston magazine has him in their best doctors list.

Does anyone here know anything about him or have you gone to his office? I'd love to get some feedback from someone on these boards before setting an appointment. This is alot of $ for me (to say nothing of changing my body!)and I'd love to get an idea of what to expect before going in to see him.

Thanks in advance,

Yvonne
    Inamed Smooth Round Saline
    Under the muscle/imframammary
    Now a large B/small C cup!
    BA Date: 06/16/2003
    Dr. Eisemann, Houston, TX.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-12-2003, 07:49 PM   #2
    kitups

kitups HB User
    hi there, I lived in houston a few years ago and although I don't know about the doctor your refering to i can give you another excellent doctor,his name is Dr. Ciaravino. I had a breast augmentation three years ago and absolutely love them and my experience with this doctor. I am now thinking of a rhinoplasty and wil be flying back to houston just to see Ciaravino again. Hope this helps a bit I know how frustrating it is to find the right doctor. Oh and he is board certified (very important!)

Old 05-13-2003, 02:09 PM   #3
    yvonnecrowder

yvonnecrowder HB User
    Thanks, Kitups -

I looked into Ciaravino a little, but he just didn't do it for me. Who knows why?

I set up an appointment for the end of the week to see Dr Eisemann. He's board certified too. In fact, he used to be the President of the Houston Plastic Surgery Society, or something like that. His credentials are great and all, I just would LOVE to hear praise about him from someone on these message boards before friday!

Yvonne

Old 05-13-2003, 07:52 PM   #4
    kitups

kitups HB User
    Smile

Yvonne, whatever your choice is go with your gut instincts about the doctor. I had went too see Dr. Rose in Houston for a consult. and he creeped me out and he is supposed to be one of the best. Also there is a way you can find out if they have any complaints or malpractice about them which is a good idea regardless the doctor. Anyway wish you luck and hope someone can help you before friday.

Old 05-14-2003, 09:15 PM   #5
    tacoma

tacoma HB User
    Stay away from Eisemann. Trust me. Go see Dr. Roesel for your implants and Dr. Kridel for your nose.

Old 05-15-2003, 01:13 PM   #6
    yvonnecrowder

yvonnecrowder HB User
    tacoma -

what is wrong with Eisemann? could you elaborate? I have an appointment to see him tomorrow.

yvonne

Old 10-26-2003, 08:35 AM   #7
    dubtown
    (male)

dubtown HB User
    How did your consult/surgery go with Eiseman? I'm also curious about rhino in Houston and would like some advice on which doc's to check out.
    Thanks!

Old 10-28-2003, 04:27 PM   #8
    dubtown
    (male)

dubtown HB User
    Pleeeeez?

Old 06-16-2005, 10:36 PM   #9
    vmarkey
    (female)

vmarkey HB User
    Re: Dr. Eisemann in Houston

I am also in Houston and I am thinking of having Dr. Fustok do my nose and breasts. My friend and her mother have had their breasts done by him and they are beautiful. I just don't know about his nose jobs. Any help or other recommendations? I can't do Kridel b/c I want it all done together and he does not do breasts. I consulted with Eisemann but the nose envisioned for me was way too different from my own. I want minor changes that aren't too noticeable. Help!

Old 06-17-2005, 04:30 PM   #10
    JanetinHouston

JanetinHouston HB User
    Re: Dr. Eisemann in Houston

Hi Yvonne,

I'm Janet and I live in HOuston. I am 38 now and got my first set of implants when I was 22. I am now on my third set and I went to Dr. Ciaravino this time. He gave me a wonderful boob job and fixed the mistake of the last doctor.

I read your comment about Dr. Ciaravino just not doing it for you, and I think it is so very important for you to feel comfortable with who you chose. Not for just the work that they do on the operating table, but you also have to feel comfortable with your doctor's staff and the after care you feel you receive.

Someone posted about staying away from Dr. Eisemann. Unfortunately, I have heard complaints about him too. I don't remember the comments but the negative comments caught my attention....I just didn't pay attention because I wasn't even considering him.

How have you researched Dr. Eisemann?

Closed Thread