It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Cosmetic / Plastic Surgery Message Board

• Considering breast augmentation

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 09-16-2006, 09:12 PM   #1
    pearly
    (female)

pearly HB User
    Question Considering breast augmentation

Hi there! I am a 24 year old female. I am 5'7'' and I have 34 D breasts but wouldn't mind already freshenign them...I think they have dropped lower than I would like due to some weight loss from 138-125 lbs. and I feel uncomfortable naked. the push up bras make me feel okay dressed but it just doesn't do it. So I was looking for any advice. And what are the outcomes of a lift? or reduction? or just filling them out?? Also child bearing VERY important to me..what about breast feeding? OH THANK YOU!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-18-2006, 04:01 AM   #2
    daisy-duke77
    Senior Veteran
    (female)

daisy-duke77 HB User
    Re: Considering breast augmentation

It sounds like you are big enough...........if they are more saggy then you want them.............then i would consider a lift. I DEFINATELY would wait until your are done having children. The risk you take before pregnacies, is having to get them redone and there is nothing fun about getting a breast lift. I had very very small saggy breasts after 2 pregnacies...........i got breast implants...........then 2 years later got a lift and then another 2 yrs later had to get another lift!!!! That was my own fault, for not researching the Plastic surgeon!!! Just make sure you do all the research possible.......and go to several different consultations before choosing a plastic surgeon..............i learned the hard way! For me, the breast augmentation was pretty easy............there is alot more involved in a lift. If you are a 34D...........i wouldnt recomend you go any bigger. Yes you can breastfeed after augmentation/breast lift.

Old 09-18-2006, 02:18 PM   #3
    sharon7270
    Inactive
    (female)

sharon7270 HB User
    Re: Considering breast augmentation

I had implants a year ago to get to a 34D (from a wanna' B)...definitely think you are large enough. I agree with Daisy...do your research. I have a hard time believing that you have a substantial amount of drooping at 24, especially not having had any children. Your weight loss was minimal if I read that correctly 9-10lbs. I was 35 and had had two children and mine did not sag at all. This might just be your own perception. I would wait until after you had children as well. Also, there is alot more involved with a breast lift. I had the augmentation under the muscle with incisions around the aereola and you cannot tell that I was ever cut, but it hurt like you would not believe. From people I have spoken with, the breast lift hurts just as much and will leave scars. Really, really educate yourself before you jump into this!!

Closed Thread